Doing Research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing Research

Since we're all stuck at our houses, I'm just wondering if any of you actually doing research when it comes to different sexual positions?

I actually haven't but since you've suggested it, I might end up trying to find new positions for us to try.

Comment

• AglowBeautiful
      AglowBeautiful commented
      Editing a comment
      So have you found any new positions that you're interested to try out?

I'm actually researching something else like home workouts and other stuff. Maybe I can learn something sexual from the workouts I'm researching lol.

Comment

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      I would suggest that you try and find an exercise that can help you be extra flexible. That can make the guy excited once you show or tell them how flexible you can be.

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Or maybe practice and research a dance that will get him in the mood to have sex with you.

I don't really need to do research when it comes to different sex positions since I'm a lazy partner when it comes to sex. I'm fine with just doing the basics and nothing else lol.

Comment

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you have partners who complained to you about it? Or they don't really care about it as long as they're able to put their dicks up your pussy?

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      Just hope that your partners didn't get mad at you for it.

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      I wonder what your partner react when you guys have sex. HugKenji

I wish I have a partner right now where I am staying so I can research on sex positions. I think there's no reason for you to do research if you don't have somebody to do it at this time.

Comment

• squirrellove
      squirrellove commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel the same because it's kinda useless to research a sex position you like but don't have a partner right now.

I'm doing some research but it is not for sex since I don't have anyone to do it with. I'm more into looking new recipes that I can try since I'm getting sick and tired of cooking and eating the dishes.

Comment

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      What dishes do you prefer? Mine is Italian and French cuisines.

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Would love to try some of those French and Italian dishes that you've learned to cook PieFlavor

I actually have a book about different sexual positions and I started reading it a couple of days ago. And once this self-distancing thing is over, I would definitely try some of them.

Comment

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Which book are we talking about here? Is it the Kama Sutra or The Joy Of Sex?

• CupcakeTasty
      CupcakeTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have a guy who's waiting for you to try it on them or it would be the first one who flirts with you?

• Lingtote
      Lingtote commented
      Editing a comment
      Were you the one who actually bought the books or it was a gift?

I'm more interested in doing research on how to make sure that the guy last longer than usual. I also make sure that I'm flexible enough.

Comment

• HoneySpyder
      HoneySpyder commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that it's the guy who has a problem? It is possible that you might be the type who takes a long time before you orgasm.

• TeaHoney
      TeaHoney commented
      Editing a comment
      There's a chance that he has a problem if that happens every time the two of you have sex. I would suggest that you tell him to have his wiener checked.

If its fine for them then, I'm happy for them. But for me, I would only end up being horny and frustrated if I read that kind of stuff and I have no one to do it with.

Comment

• TroveLove
      TroveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, why not play with yourself if things get too hot for you already.

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe take note of it in case you had a partner after this lockdown.

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      You can take a cold shower after reading so that you can cool off.

No, since I already knew most of them even the difficult ones and I got an app called "Pocket Kamasutra" and "Desires" which I can open anytime and read it up when I'm with my partner.

Comment

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      For me, I don't need apps because I can always ask google for it.

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      You must be the one who is always choosing the sex position every time with your partner. What is your favorite position?

I'm actually researching sex and drugs as part of my study. ED drugs for men which is very informative but don't ask me about it. So what about you guys what are you researching?

Comment

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah we have, but I don't think that it's open. youngsterme

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      To bad for you if it's closed, lol Lilliah

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      But they said that it's already open, so we're gonna try it. youngsterme

I think I'm fine with sticking with my favourite positions which are the Face-Off and the Lazy Man. I'll also include the popular Cowgirl and Doggy position.

Comment

• iwantFWB
      iwantFWB commented
      Editing a comment
      You can also try the Hot Seat by giving him a lap dance first then you will sit on him and have sex while he's sitting on the chair.

• lover404
      lover404 commented
      Editing a comment
      iwantFWB This sounds exciting. I will do this to him soon.

• iwantFWB
      iwantFWB commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah girl, hope you do good. lover404

Since I'm just doing it with myself then I will just research on how to reach my g-spot and master the art of fingering.

Comment

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you personally prefer doing it with your own fingers and not interested in trying it with a dildo or vibrator?

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      Laughing at this one haha. I don't know that there's a skill for fingering and maybe you should teach your boyfriend too on how he should finger you.

Nope, since I'm working from home and can't seem to find the right time to do such a thing.

Comment

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you often do once your work is done for the day? Do you still have tons of chores that has to be done?

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      sexyme1 sometimes, but its just that after working I would literally just went straight to bed.

Not sure that's a good idea if you're alone and you don't have somebody to try those moves with.

Comment

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      If you have a dildo, you can practice with that for the time being lol.
Working...
X