he always wants me on top, ugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he always wants me on top, ugh

i like all sorts of positions and on top is fun! but its like the only position this guy wants to do lately and i'm tired of it. i'm pretty sure that its because he gets to be lazy and lie there and it drives me crazy. i'm doing all the work and he is just lying there! is this how guys feel about missionary position? HA

You don't like being on top? Omg it's my fave position! You're in control! If you feel like your dude is being lazy, you can do someting about it, ha! You can tease him or boss him around. You can pull out and say you'll go back down if he does this or that. I can get that it might feel like you are doing all the work but you can take advantage of that and make him do a little work in return.

Comment

Yeh I don't necessarily like my girl on top because I'm lazy. It's fun! Try to find some of the fun!

Comment

i'm not saying everyone is lazy! i just think my guy is being lazy, lol. bbbbbbut maybe he isn't. I like this idea of taking control. that sounds like it could be realy fun. i lke thinkin about it that way!

Comment

i used to be this way....its okay! nothing wrong with not liking a position. I would recommnd either finding a diff way to think about it, like some other people mentioned. orrrrrr, or how about a totally new position! maybe doggy style or something else a lil diff. that way neither of you are "on top" so there's no feelings of one partner doing more than the other.... hope that helps!

Comment

im guilty of being like this. i love a woman being on top because i think its super sexy. i'm definitely not being lazy! haha. but theres something really hot about looking up and seeing that body and that face. try to think about it that way! see yourself in your guy's eyes. hopefully he is thinking something similar and not being a lazy mofo, haha.

Comment

You have to make sure that he's doing his share when it comes to the "work"that needs to be done

Comment

Working...
              X