What do you do about sore knees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do about sore knees?

kinda a weird question but here goes: what do you all do about sore knees? my 2 fave positions are on top or doggy but i find that after my knees are really sore. we usually do it on the bed but even with the nice matress they can still feel sore after. what to do?

Ahhh, that's the worse! I love those two positions too so I know exactly how you feel. Have you tried putting extra pillows or blankets down? Also, it might not even be the surface, but just the face that your knee is bent for so long. I sometimes will put a hot washcloth over my knees after to make sure that there isn't any swelling. You could also try massaging them afterward, whether you use a lotion or none at all. Loosen up the muscles a bit!

Comment

Ha, well i guess if you're gonna have a problem that is one that is alright to have! here's to sore knees, haha

Comment

yeh, can't really complain! it's a damn good problem, haha. and those suggestions are pretty good, thank u! maybe the muscle and kneecap just needs a bit of love after all that hard work, lol.

Comment

I'm on my knees a lot with sex and you know what super helps? Getting up and moving around after. Most of that pain and soreness is likely from being in the same position for too long. The kneecap and ligament around it just needs some exercise, that's all. If you don't want to actually get up, do some bicycle moves in bed. Exercise might be the last thing you want to do after sex but it's worth it!

Comment

that makes some perfect sense, thank u!

Comment

When I've got sore knees I know I'm doing something right!

Comment

Working...
              X