No announcement yet.

What about toys? Let's talk about toys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about toys? Let's talk about toys!

I just got my first vibrator and I am in love. <3 <3 <3 i can't believe I've never had one before. This guy is pink and a good size and has like 3 speed settings and it is sooooooooooooo good. Is it weird that I want more than vibrator? I kinda wanna start a collection, lol. What r some othr toys that you love?

Girl, welcome to the incredible world of toys! They are super addictive, that is for sure. And you can NEVER have too many vibrators. Especially if you get different ones. Some have different settings or some are different sizes so it really depends on your mood. I have 6 now and honestly, it's probably not enough ha. Another great toy is a little vibrating egg. Heard of those? You slide one of those up inside you and turn it on so it vibrates. It feels amazing. And if you're feeling a bit naughty you can walk around with it on.

Comment

I just got my first butt plug and i love it! It's a very small one because I am super new to anal play but even small feels incredible. I put it in during sex or foreplay. Sometimes my partner pulls it in and out. It also means that his fingers aren't occupied so they can get busy elsewhere!

Comment

Second the butt plug recco! They are great. Another thing my partners love is a little finger vibrator. It's like a little puppet and it has teeth or squiggly bits and you can use it to stimulate the clit or other parts of the body. It's also super easy to take placs. Portable toys are the best!

Comment

I'm deffo gonna have to try these eggs and plugs and finger things out! They sound like so much fun!

Comment

Working...
          X