Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is the weirdest position you've ever tried?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is the weirdest position you've ever tried?

I wanna hear about the weirdest positions you've ever tried! like straight up insane kama sutra shit. when I was younger I used to think like doggy style was 'weird.' lol yeah i know. i was like the jon snow of sex, haha. when i was in college I dated this guy who loved to try out new positions and this one night he shows me a picture and says 'lets do it!' and i am all, 'uh i don't think my body can do that, hun." like literally my body cannot contort like that. he didn't take no for an answer. it was called....the butter churner! sound weird? coz it is! basically i laid on my back and put all my weight on my shoulders and lifted my midsection and butt straight in the air. so my business is pointing up. then i bent one knee forward to make a shelf. dude settles over me and inserts himself. so yeah its like i was a chair? or a stool? you can't thrust hard with this because of all the pressure on your neck but you get super duper DUPER deep and the orgasm is amazing. lay your weirdest sex positions on me!

Not gonna lie, that sounds SUPER painful. But also kinda intriguing? I googled a pic and it helped and I dunno if my neck could that that! Ha! The weirdest position I've ever tried is reverse cowgirl, but with me lying down. So like my feet are at his head and his feet are at mine. It's a bit weird (and also being by feet is not really the best, haha), but the angle is super good. I love it.

Comment

well dam. i gues i need to get more adventurous in bed! what ever happened to good ol missionary? u can get plenty of plesur that way, ladies. doggy style is also good and i wuldnt say no to cowgirl of course. i feel lik these positions are more work than payoff!

Comment

Noooooo! Half the fun of sex is trying new things and getting to know your body in a new way! yes, its weird and a bit awkward but sex is weird overall. bodies also have pleasure centers all over-not just at your clit or balls or whatever. so with new positions and getting 'weird' you can relly learn a lot about your body! the payoff is deffo there but u gotta be with an open minded partner. if one person isn't into it then it will rub off on the other person.

Comment

ALWAYS be open to tryin new tings, especially with a woman/man/whatver u are into. PEACE

Comment

I'm super into this one called the spider. Basically you lean back on your elbows and upper back facing eachother and shift your legs so each other's are on either side of the other. then you insert! His butt should be down and your's should be up. It's fun! I used to be super apprehensive about positions and getting weird but lately I've been trying to be more open and it's realy paying off in the bedroom, I must say.

Comment

Working...
            X