Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what if i really really just like missionary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what if i really really just like missionary?

Hear me out, hear me out! I'm not a prude, I don't think I'm boring or unadventurous. But honestly: my fave position is missionary. I like the way it feels and I like having my man on top and I like looking up at him while we're doing it. And I feel like now it's just so uncool to only want misisonary. Like I'm some old-fashioned girl from the 50s or something. I'm not opressed or boring! I hate feeling like I am but I read all the magazines and blogs and all anyone talks about is getting weird with positions and I am JUST not into them. I've tried a few and meh. I just really like sexy that way. Is that so so terrible? I'm down for tons of other stuff. I love oral and foreplay. But when it comes to sex, give it to me in missionary. Phew. Okay, had to get that off my chest!

Hey, thats cool thats cool. You do you, right. Whatever makes YOU feel good is what matters. PEACE

Comment

I love missionary too!

Comment

well i mean, it is kind of boring. but as long as your cool with it! lollllll

Comment

Thank YOU Gameon, for the support. Nice to get feedback that I'm not BORING. Ahem.

Comment

I mean to each their own of course. but you're missing out on a lot of really great positions! maybe you just haven't found the right guy to experiment with yet?

Comment

I dunno, she's almost 40 man. Sounds like she's made up her mind. And anyone who would've come along to open her mind would have already. I too feel like she's misisng out but also, sex is horrible when you're doing things you don't want to do. So at the end of the day, gotta respect that overall.

Comment

You do you, babe! (But also reverse cowgirl is a lot of fun )

Comment

Working...
                X