Okay, so I'm not very flexible but I want to try something more adventurous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, so I'm not very flexible but I want to try something more adventurous

What do all you adventurous people do if you're not very flexible? I'm afraid that I won't be able to get in any fun positions because I can't bend enough or I might get tired. I don't really go to the gym or work out (I know, I know) so I feel like anything extra strenuous might just tire me out and then I can't enjoy myself? Should I stretch before? Haha that sounds so weird but maybe that's the secret? Keep a bottle of Gatorade by my bed like I just ran a marathon? LOLLOL

HAHA, yeah sometimes sex can feel like a marathon. I mean, it is working out you know. They say sex burns as much calories as a brisk walk. And adding in the extra stretching with out-there positions makes it even more strenuous! I would recommend practicing first. Like grab your guy and just try out a position to see how it feels and if it's feasible. I generally do my weird or extra hard positions only for a little bit, like to help stimulate a specific area or whatever. For the real hard pounding, honestly good ol' cowgirl or missionary can be the best. Above all else, listen to your body!

Comment

Yeah, deffinitely listen to your body! I tend to date adventurous girls who like to try weird things and I also have a gymnastics background so I can get into super weird positions. But just like ANY form of exercise, your body will tell you what's too much. And there's no shame in stopping and saying, you know what this isn't working out, and switching to something else. The second worse thing you can do after not listening to your body is to keep doing something that is uncomfortable!

Comment

You should start doing some low-key workouts! Not just for sex but for your health in general. Stretching is always really great for the body. Your goal doesn't need to be working up to the splits or something-just feeling good! Honestly, start a morning stretch routine and you'll feel amaze.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions, guys! Ugh, I know. I do need to start working out. I do like the idea of starting some mild daily stretching. I think I could easily get into that! And good call on practicing the positions first. Seems a bit awkward but I guess it makes the most sense!

Comment

Working...
          X