How do I get her to want to try anal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get her to want to try anal?

Really need sum advice! so I've been dating for a few years now and between hookups and more serious things, there's one thing I can't make happen no matter how hard I try. I really, really wanna try anal. I can't get any of the girls I see to want to try! They all think it's gross or they are afraid. Sometimes they let me rub my finger around their hole but that's it. And that's not anal! Are there like specific groups I can join where I can find women who are super down for anal? I guess I could specifically seek out someone for just that but it would be kinda nice if someone that I'm already seeing would be a little more adventurous! I don't see what the big deal is. I've always wanted to try. Now it's just starting to bug me!

I can't completely speak to a women's perspective (gay), but coming from someone who is very into anal (haha), I can say that if you're new to it, it does take some practice. You won't be pounding anyone there immediately. Especially if you decide to do it with someone who has never done it before. That muscle has to be practiced and worked so it can be ready to recieve something as big as a dick. Otherwise there could be tearing or bruising! You may just want to go find someone more practiced at it. That way they can give you some tips and they'll be well prepared.

Comment

omg, dude, you cant just go jamming your peen into women's buttholes! Especially if they haven't done it before. You literally have to start off with something small, like a pinky finger, and work your way up!

Comment

Like the other two said, anal takes some work. I would say get it out of your system first and make sure it's something you're super into. Find a gal who has done it before and give it a try. DO NOT DO ANAL WITH A NEWBIE. I can't stress that enough. If you decide that it's a position for you, make it clear with your hookups and try to find someone who wants to explore that or already does. It really does take baby steps and there are lots of tools you can use, like different sized plugs, to help stretch out the muscle. Hope that helps!

Comment

My man, just stick to a pussy like you're supposed to.

Comment

Whatttttt are you talking about??! Anal is incredible.

Comment

EXACTLY. I mean, I love pussy sex as much as the next person but anal is great too. Feels different obvs but also feels amazing.

Comment

If she's willing to do it, maybe start easy by using your finger first (make sure that its lubed up properly). I'm sure that there is an anal 101 thing that you can read about online

Comment

You just have to find the right girl who wants to try it too. If she doesn't want to, don't make her.

Comment

Try to accidentally insert your penis in the wrong hole just make sure you have lots of lube.

Comment

• holleroutyo
                      holleroutyo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Wouldn't that be obvious if he put a lot of lubes? Lol

• CupcakeComments
                      CupcakeComments commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I can't think of other ways. Lol

Why not try the same old excuse of sorry wrong hole when the two of you are fucking. But you have to make sure that your dick is well lubricated so that it can easily slide up her ass

Comment

I guess you just need to ask your dates if they are up for anal then set a date to do the act. There are lots of ways dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X