Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

positions for lasting longer, lay them on me plz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• positions for lasting longer, lay them on me plz!

Would love to get some positions that help u last longer. I feel like my timing is alright but there is always room for improvement. and the longer the better, righ? hah

How long are you lasting? If you aren't lasting long enough, maybe you need to be checked out at the doctor. When I want to go that little bit extra, I start to slow down. I thrust a little slower or even take a small break so I can come back down from being close to cumming. Missionary is also the position that takes me the longest...probably because I find it the least interesting!

Comment

Yo dude, I'm lasting long enuff. Did I say I didn't last long enough? No okay. I juss wanna last longer. Who wouldn't wanna last longer? fu

Comment

Oral always does it for me! Some guys it helps them get off faster, but it slows it down for me. That or a hand job. I'm always switching it up in bed. Switching up positions or styles can slow everything down. Make it take longer for you to cum.

Comment

Ummmm you guys do realize that the average length of sex is like 5 minutes, right?

Comment

Hahahahaha sure, whatever you say. That's like nothing what are you talking about?

Comment

Seriously, go educate yourself online or something. The average time for sex (we're talking actual intercouse) is on average 5 minutes. Now, you can have a much longer overall romp by adding in foreplay and going slow and taking breaks. But generally speaking, once a guy starts going at it in a vagina, it doesn't take him more than like 5 minutes to cum. So anyone who is thinking they don't last long enough and there is something wrong with them, likely you are misinformed!

Comment

Also, who would want sex to last a super long time anyway? I would get tired after a while! Even with breaks and stuff and lots of foreplay and even going slow. The body tires out! Doesn't matter how hot you are or how turned on I am, lol. And think of the chaffing! Too much thrusting and gyrating can put a lot of stress on a vajay.

Comment

huh, I did not kno that but its good to know. yeah i dont mean go for for hours and hours but i just wanted some suggestions for positions to help drag it out. but i agree, too much is not good either. dont want her thinking ya cant perform, hah.

Comment

yea 5 mins has got to be a lie. like did the study ask EVERY guy on the planet? probably not, smh. sex shuld be like 20-30 mins. if ur fast than that then something is wrong! i find that its not so mch the position but the speed that helps me last longer. if i am going slower, it takes me longer to cum.

Comment

I've read those studies too, they are legit. I think the feeling of needing to last a long time comes from the same place of thinking that every woman wants a giant cock and if you are a little smaller then you're a loser. All of this bragging and macho-shit needs to stop! The reality is, sex isn't meant to on AVERAGE go for hours. Sure, there can be marathons on occasion but think of how exhausted you'd be if you were always doing it to that extreme! As long as you and your partner are having a good time and both getting off, and it isn't taking like 10 seconds, who cares? Although, sometimes a quickie is fun too. Hehe.

Comment

There are exercises you can do to help increase your stamina. Seriously. Just like women do those kiegel things, men can do something similar. The penis and prostate is a muscle after all so the more you stretch it out and keep it in shape, the better it works.

Comment

Guys, in general (not meaning all of you specifically) need to stop getting so hung up on the numbers. Meaning size and length and time. I don't care about numbers! Very few women ACTUALLY do. It's all about how you use your equipment that matters. And there's a lot more to sex than actual intercourse too. I've had play sessions that go on for hours (light petting, teasing, bondage, foreplay, etc) and the actual intercouse is at the end and it goes super fast because we're both so fucking horny. Stop thinking so much in numbers and start thinking in experience and quality. Quality over quantity!

Comment

Alison is totally right. Quality over Quantity! Also there are lots of different KINDS of sex, thats important to keep in mind. Like there is romantic sex and quick sex and makeup sex and so on. Each kind has a different quality and therefore a different expectation for the time it takes up.

Comment

thanks for chiming in with advice, ladies. love everything that ur saying. and totally agree about quality over quantity.

Comment

Working...
                              X