Worst Sex Position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Sex Position

Okay everyone!!! Let's drop the worst sex position you've ever had and you don't want to do again. HAHA mine is wheel-barrow! I almost had a vertigo for doing this Lol

I am not sure if you've ever heard Catherine-wheel but I think it's the worst position I ever did. It actually looks great but it requires a lot of strength and coordination to execute it. NOT GOOD FOR YOUR BACK. haha

Comment

I hate missionary! Maybe bcoz I feel a little forgotten if the guy isn't looking at me.

Comment

Reverse cow girl because it’s hard for me to climax like that and not everything fits when I'm riding in reverse.

Comment

I don't like sitting on someone's face. I can't get comfortable and I want to relax, but also not let go too much, and then I feel self conscious so just none of it is sexy to me.

Comment

there's no worst! It's worst when you don't know it. I actually love every position haha

Comment

That's probably the 69 especially when I on the bottom, I feel choked by that godamn cock!

Comment

I can actually handle all the positions!

Comment

I am actually enjoying all the positions, the harder it gets, the more I get wild.

Comment

Working...
                  X