Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simultaneous CLITORAL STIM & DEEP OS Penetration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simultaneous CLITORAL STIM & DEEP OS Penetration?

WOMEN: Is this a turn on? Do you want this from a partner?
    Ever cum from this kind of penis action?
    Tell your story!

Are you into that sort of thing that is why you're asking us about our opinions on it?

Comment

I like it when a man does clitoral stimulation, It feels really good. I'm not really familiar with DEEP OS Penetration.

Comment

internal orifice of the uterus (or internal os)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cervical_canal

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ay1167.svg.png.

Check anatomy out & think/FEEL!!!!

More real-life experience next.

M/W anyone um w/OS penetration?

Comment

I think what Will8UrOS is asking is . . . Have you ever experienced sex in which the man's penis stimulated your clit, and his penis was long enough for you to experience cervical penetration.

Comment

A little additional info is . . . when a woman's vagina is tented, and a man is able to penetrate deep enough to stimulate the anterior and posterior fornix, he feels as though he has penetrated the woman's "second hole." And this is an exceptional, additional, pleasure felt by the man.

Comment

• Will8UrOS
          Will8UrOS commented
          Editing a comment

• Will8UrOS
          Will8UrOS commented
          Editing a comment
          There are articles re: why long penis is desirable viz reproduction. NOT 'just' pleasurable intercourse!

• Will8UrOS
          Will8UrOS commented
          Editing a comment

Of course we love getting our clitoris stimulated while getting pounded. If a guy is packing then it's heaven.

Comment

Too bad I haven't met someone who can do both at the same time. Let me know the feeling please.

Comment

• Will8UrOS
            Will8UrOS commented
            Editing a comment
            'Let me know the feeling please.'
            Not 2 be sacrilegious: GOD!
            & lOSE ur cock inside her! Hmmmm.....

• Husbandisacuck
            Husbandisacuck commented
            Editing a comment
            When a man's cock is thick enough to stretch you upon entering you, and he has the length, and you are so aroused that your vagina is swollen and wet and his cock is already stimulating your clit while he slides it in and out of you, you have that full feeling. Your clit is extended and swollen. And you already feel stretched and full. Your body is already trembling and tingling. He's pounding his cock into you. And you're not sure how much more you can take. Then it happens. You feel his cock go deeper. His cock has somehow broken down a barrier. He has somehow popped your cherry. You weren't a virgin, but you feel like you are. All of the sudden, your clit is swollen and tingling, your vagina is full as it can be, and now his cock is somewhere "no man has gone before." You feel as though his cock is in your stomach. And you can actually feel his cock throughout your entire body. You begin to cry and laugh and giggle at the same time. Your feel euphoric. You have no control over your body as it shakes and bucks to his thrusts. You're cumming. And it's like never before. You are squirting and cumming and laughing and crying and feel as though you're high. You feel something you've never felt before and you don't want it to ever stop. When his cock begins to pulse and you know he's going to cum in you, and the head of his cock swells, you feel as though his cock has taken over your entire body. He's somehow moved your inner parts around and brought you pleasure you've never felt before. And now he's filling you with his cum. You feel the warmth as his cum coats your entire vagina and uterus. Your clit is tingling, and you can't stand it anymore. But you want more of what you've been getting. He lets you put your legs down, and they feel like Jello. You just lay there. You can't move. You feel like you have to pee. And you know the bed is soaked. As his cock softens, you feel it leave that special place it's been, slowly. You feel those parts of your body returning to their regular position. You realize that the man you've just been with did, alone, what three men could do. His cock is soft, but it's big enough to still fill your vagina, even when he's soft. This is what it's like to have sex with a man who can hit all of your hot spots.

• CuddlyPac
            CuddlyPac commented
            Editing a comment
            Reading your answers made me feel moist downstairs

Unlike CHICKEN. PARTS AIN'T PARTS!
          A sweet, anatomical genitalia match-up is as close 2 heaven as I've gotten :)???
          PARTS IS HEARTS???

Comment

• Will8UrOS
            Will8UrOS commented
            Editing a comment
            29AUG18, 06:23 AM. Husbandisacuck comment! = ??Purr Poetry??:-P

I tried being with someone who let me experience DEEP OS Penetration. Feels great! And a simple tip, have more foreplay.

Comment

Your man is a total performer in bed when he knows how to simultaneously stimulate your clitoris and penetrate your OS deeply. Once you got one, keep him and never let him go.

Comment

• ManlyBeardMan
              ManlyBeardMan commented
              Editing a comment
              Would be that a requirement for your next potential partner?

I wanna have this kind of sex. Haven't tried it yet.

Comment

• CupcakeComments
              CupcakeComments commented
              Editing a comment
              BuiltToLast are you sure with that? can you satisfy me?

• BuiltToLast
              BuiltToLast commented
              Editing a comment
              What makes you think that I'm not capable of doing such a thing

• CupcakeComments
              CupcakeComments commented
              Editing a comment
              It just feels like that you're the type who often brags about his bedroom skills but doesn't really deliver

Req's penis entry into ur OS (opening of uterus) which means PENIS definitely must be INSIDE UR VAGINA!

Comment

If male/female anatomy fits really well SUPER SIZE MALE NOT REQUISITE. Just a VERY RELAXED FEMALE & REALLY GOOD FIT BTW PARTNERS!
              What's ANOTHER word for LOVE????

Comment

If male/female anatomy fits really well SUPER SIZE MALE NOT REQUISITE. Just a VERY RELAXED FEMALE & a REALLY GOOD FIT BTW PARTNERS!
                What's ANOTHER word for LOVE????

Comment

Working...
                X