The perks of becoming a sugar baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The perks of becoming a sugar baby

I am contemplating of having a new career. They say it is a rewarding one. What are the perks of becoming a sugar baby? I know money is already given but aside from that, are there other benefits of becoming one?

If the allowance would be high enough, you can stop working already and just live off from the allowance that you would be getting from your daddy

Comment

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      I know some who have not given up their work. They made their sugar baby job just a part time job.

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are those allowances high enough in order for someone to stop a regular work?

Why are you thinking of being a sugar baby all of a sudden? Are you burned out with your job already that is why you wanted to have some money the easiest way possible?

Comment

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      It can also be that a guy asked her if she's wants to be a sugar baby since he's looking for one at the moment

If you're the type who enjoys shopping, there's a chance that your daddy would often take you to shopping sprees in order for you to always look your very best

Comment

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      Some daddies are money conscious. Only a few daddies allow their babies to have free shopping.

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      I like those old generous men who would get me to the stores and shop till I drop. What are your favorite items to buy when shopping?

I don't really consider being a sugar baby as a good career choice. Since it is more of a young persons game. Once you hit a certain age, you would have a difficult time finding sugar daddies. I would suggest that you just treat it like a part time job lol. You still go to work but on the weekends you go and have some fun with your daddy

Comment

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have friends who have been babies or this is something that you've done before?

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      AnneCubix do you feel that she would be joining late in the game if she ever tries to be a sugar baby?

Living like you're a heiress because of all the money that you would be having from your daddy. Also you get to enjoy the finer things in life and be up to date with the latest trends since you can easily buy them

Comment

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean that you would quit your job if you ever plan of being a sugar baby?

If you have a real job and you just do sugar babying on the side, it would be knowing that you're always some back up cash in case your went over spend

Comment

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you going to do if your sugar daddy would give allowance that's double your salary? Are you still going to work or not?

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for that tip. You're making me think if I would try and be a sugar baby

You can be lucky if the daddy that you would be getting is the one who's willing to mentor you when it comes to investing the allowance that you would be getting from him

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      Are those sugar daddies businessmen? If they are, be careful as they know how to manipulate money and that you may end up losing in the end.

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess there would be a handful of daddies who would be mentoring their babies for those investing thingies. Maybe, a few would do it but most of them would not bother to help.

Oh, becoming a sugar baby! I have been the bitchy type but it has not come to my mind! How to become one?

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      lol. Now, you have a new idea on how to have money the easy way.

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have some friends who are sugar babies? You could easily ask them. Even ask them for possible leads.

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure you would be successful with being a baby if you're the bitchy type lol

I am not a sugar baby so I do not know much about them. But I could assume that they could earn money the easy way. They just need to go with their sugar daddies or sugar mommies then they would get paid for staying with them. A little flirt here and there then voila money comes. They have easy lives maintaining their sexy bodies for their clients.

Comment

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      It's actually like working because there's a chance that you would get your allowance at a certain date or it could be whenever you guys are together. It all depends on what the two of you have agreed upon

If your sugar daddy is the type who would take you to formal events, there's a chance that you would get to meet interesting people and get to travel to different countries or cities

Comment

Working...
    X