Last Resort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Resort

For those who haven't tried being a sugar baby, are you willing to be one in case you had a hard time finding a job? I'm still willing to be a baby if there are men here who's willing to take me in

Why not? That could be an option. That is better than having no job at all. Where would I get the money to pay for my bills?

Comment

I will continue to find a job for my self. I do not need to be a sugar baby even if it would be hard to hard a job. I feel that sugar babies are like parasites sucking something from their hosts.

Comment

• HugKenji
        HugKenji commented
        Editing a comment
        What if you get to work during the weekdays and be a sugar baby during the weekends? Are you be okay with that or not?

I would do that option. I think that being a sugar baby would be fun. Some flirting with the clients then money would be earned easily.

Comment

• AliveLivery
        AliveLivery commented
        Editing a comment
        Women can literally put their naughty parts as assets for applying to a job since the can use it professionally.

What are sugar babies? Are they like the little girlfriends by old rich men?

Comment

• Informerem
        Informerem commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, they're the girlfriend of middle age men who have too much to burn

• Amazeac
        Amazeac commented
        Editing a comment
        Informerem I think this lady is asking to insult some people. It's a low blow.

I feel that I still have what it takes to be a sugar baby, so I would love to be one in case a guy would offer me to be his sugar baby

Comment

• HugKenji
        HugKenji commented
        Editing a comment
        Anyone can anyone who they want them to be. It's just your own mind that tells you can't.

• bubblebutt6969
        bubblebutt6969 commented
        Editing a comment
        Look for an old and rich man. In that way, you would have a fancier and better life style. You can even travel around the world with him.

Not really sure that I would be comfortable in being a guy's sugar baby. The only time that I would be okay with it is if we would just stay at his place or mine. Not really the type who would enjoy being paraded around like an accessory

Comment

• imhornyimhorny
        imhornyimhorny commented
        Editing a comment
        I think there are some daddies who are willing to keep things on a low profile. The ones who are not married would be the daddies who would love to parade their babies during events

• XperiencedVirgin
        XperiencedVirgin commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you looking to be a sugar baby or a wife? Based on what you said, seems like you want to be a wife as sugar babies are only accessories.

BeautifulCupful do you know someone who's looking for a sugar baby? In case that you are, feel free to send him to my direction

Comment

Not sure that there are guys here who would want me to be their sugar baby. But if I was still in my early 20's, I'll definitely be one

Comment

• halfSlut23
          halfSlut23 commented
          Editing a comment

• imhornyimhorny
          imhornyimhorny commented
          Editing a comment
          halfSlut23 You would not be called a sugar baby anymore if you were already 65 years old.

• PussySlay
          PussySlay commented
          Editing a comment
          holleroutyo I bet that their are ones who are willing to have you as their sugar baby

Sure I would love to have some money on the side if somebody would take me as their baby

Comment

• CuddlyPac
          CuddlyPac commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you having doubts whether there's a guy who would be interested in having you as their baby?

• CupcakeComments
          CupcakeComments commented
          Editing a comment
          CuddlyPac I am not having doubts as I know that I could be a sugar baby to old men.
      Working...
      X