Can You Be My Daddy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can You Be My Daddy?

If you're from Buffalo NY or from around the area and is looking for a sugar baby, today is your lucky day since I'm making my presence known here. If you're interested, just feel free to drop me a line

Hello youngsterme and welcome to the group! So, how long have you been into sugar dating? You are free to look for potential sugar parents here, enjoy!

Comment

• BiancaG
      BiancaG commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you can help her if you know a couple of daddies here

Not sure that there are still sugar daddies who are lurking here. It's been a while since this thread was active

Comment

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      Sadly, this is true. I've observed some of the active users here who come and go and I'm still one of those guys who are still young to become a sugar daddy lol!

• Rilene90
      Rilene90 commented
      Editing a comment
      BuiltToLast How old are you? Do you have a plan to be a sugar daddy when you get older?

Is this going to be the highest bidder would get you kinda thing or you prefer that he's someone that you're at least attracted to?

Comment

• iwantFWB
      iwantFWB commented
      Editing a comment
      You're making it sound like she would be auctioned off on this site

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      iwantFWB that would really happen if she will get a couple of potential daddies

• squirrellove
      squirrellove commented
      Editing a comment
      Eh? Least attracted? Do you mean most attracted to?

Are you looking for the rich daddies only? How about the ordinary daddies? Would you accept those who are not that rich enough to provide you some allowances?

Comment

You are a bit late in finding a daddy. You should have done that when you turned 18. But, anyway, you are still young so I guess that there would be many men who would like to have you as their sugar baby.

Comment

• Shane77
        Shane77 commented
        Editing a comment
        What makes you think that she hasn't been one before? Just because she only posted about it now, it doesn't automatically mean that she's only starting

Oh, you gave an idea with your post. I think I would be transforming into a sugar baby. I heard that there is money there. I am still young so I guess that I could fit in that job.

Comment

• playagame
        playagame commented
        Editing a comment
        Is this the first time you've heard about sugar dating?

Oh, my gosh. There is someone here who is "also" looking for a sugar daddy. I said also because that idea was also on my mind but I guess that you already posted first before I could post my own. Oh, well.

Comment

A daddy? May I ask why you want to have a daddy? You could work your ass out and make some money to keep up with life. Why are there some women who want to just have an easy life?

Comment

• longneck
          longneck commented
          Editing a comment
          While most would want to have an easy life by having sugar daddies, some women would do it just for experience's sake. We do not know which category she belongs to.

Have you tried sending a message to some of the guys here? By doing that, you're going to be talking the ones who are your type already

Comment

Where's BigDaddy69 when you need him lol I would suggest that he's the first one you talk to if you're looking for a daddy

Comment

Are you still looking for a sugar daddy? Because I'm willing to be one just for you

Comment

Working...
            X