• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want someone to play with me

Starts
    09-24-2019
    Ends
    09-24-2019

Guess the over has already lapsed or you're willing to do it with anyone if you have some free time

Comment

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      She would be willing to do it to anyone at any time. It may not be a hookup from here but from where she is now.

• Hanababe
      Hanababe commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that this would be an open time. I guess she needs more time to look for a couple.

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      There is a start date but no end date so I guess that it would still be open until it ends.

I would suggest to send bulldog 420 a message since he's looking for women who are willing to be fucked hard

Comment

• jennica12
      jennica12 commented
      Editing a comment
      bulldog 420 was looking for a woman while Sinnergirl73 is looking for a couple.

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      jennica12 if the guy is able to find another woman who's interested they can count as a couple that Sinnergirl73 is looking for

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Very good suggestion over there but I do not think that they would be compatible with each other as they are looking for different things.

Are you interested in being cuckolded by the couple or it's more of a threesome?

Comment

• AnnieP
      AnnieP commented
      Editing a comment
      She said she is open so I believe that anything goes for her. I think that she is experimental and adventurous. You do not usually that courage for most women.

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not think that it would be a good thing for her to be cuckolded but a threesome would be nice for the to try. But, anyway, it would still be her decision after all.

How open minded we talking about here? Are you into hardcore bdsm or something like that?

Comment

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      She could be because she stated that she is open to anything. She could be adventurous.

But you did not specify the age range that you are looking for. Some old couples might offer you and you might turn it down.

Comment

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually there's a chance that an older couple would try and propose to her

I could guess that you are so good in bed. Well, I wish all the best to find the right couple and I hope that you would all enjoy it.

Comment

• Lucricia17
      Lucricia17 commented
      Editing a comment
      What makes you think that she's actually good at it?

Wait, are you looking for a man or are you looking for a couple (man and woman)? Which is which? I am confused with the title and the content of your post.

Comment

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      Although the title stated "someone" and not "couple", the post stated that she was looking for a couple. So I presume that it was really a couple.

While this post had no emojis on it, I like the post since it was an aggressive post made by a woman. Most women would only like to have some chats and some hookups but this post went way higher to all other posts as she wanted a couple with an openness to perform whatever could be done. It is just a wow.

Comment

Working...
    X