Sugar daddy at 30?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar daddy at 30?

Could a man be called a sugar daddy when he is still young at 30 years old? Is age a factor in becoming a sugar daddy?

I think that a man who is still at 30 years old could not be considered as a real sugar daddy because he is still relatively young. But when you consider that he gives payment for his sugar babies, then that would already make him a real sugar daddy. It would be awkward to call someone young a sugar daddy but if you are getting money from him then technically he is already a sugar daddy.

Comment

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      Technically, he is already a sugar daddy. But the age does not suit so well as he is still young.

• truelove
      truelove commented
      Editing a comment
      So, at what age should a man be considered as a sugar daddy? Is 40 above okay? Well, I think if a man is rich enough to give you his money in exchange for sex, and want you to consider him as a daddy, then he IS a daddy already. Lol!

Yes, the man is young but he could be called a sugar daddy already. I think that when someone pays for someone for a service then that is it. There would be a relationship that could be called sugar dating.

Comment

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      So if a 20 year old man pays for that service then he would also be called a sugar daddy despite of his young age?

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      Lilliah I think that it would be called prostitution. lol. Come on, there is no 20 years old man that is a sugar daddy.

If I were a sugar baby, I would choose the men who are 30 years old. I think that they would be better in bed than those men in their 60s.

Comment

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      What made you say that the younger ones are better? Is there a study that was conducted affirming your claim?

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      Annalyn it's obvious that men in their 30s, like us, are great in bed than 60 year old men. They're not that sexually active unless you're willing to do all the work for them.

Sure, if he wants to be one and has enough cash to give an allowance. Then he can be a daddy

Comment

• Kristen23
      Kristen23 commented
      Editing a comment
      But would it look not nice if the sugar daddy is just so young?

Wait, would a 30 year old man be willing to be a daddy when he could have a girlfriend and not spend any money on those sugar babies?

Comment

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      If the guy is not fond or romantic relationships, he would be more comfortable being a sugar daddy

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      It's like an open relationship for me. They might as well consider his girlfriend a sugar mommy too. In that way, they're both considered as sugar parents already lol!

I could have a 30 year old man as a boyfriend and not as a sugar daddy. I think 30 is still young to be considered as a daddy.

Comment

• Hanababe
      Hanababe commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, if you just graduated from high school. His age is just perfect to be a sugar daddy

I do not think that a 30 year old man would want to be a sugar daddy. One, he is still to young to be one. Two, he can have a girlfriend so why seek for a sugar baby?

Comment

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      Same thought here. He could even have three girlfriends at the same time if he is rich, handsome at cheater. lol.

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      So what age does he need to be in order to be considered as a sugar daddy?

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      rockmybedpls I think he needs to be at least 40 years old to be a sugar daddy. Of course, that would be for the 18 year old girls.

If he can really provide, then let him be a sugar daddy even if he's just 30 years old.

Comment

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I agree. You're already qualified as a sugar parent when you're able to provide your babies their financial needs.

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      I think, in some terms, you are right. If he provides payments to his babies then he becomes a sugar baby.

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, he could be considered as a sugar daddy but it would look so awkward.

I am already 27 and if the man who happens to be a sugar daddy is 30 then it would not look good with me anymore. I could have a 60 year old sugar daddy then that would be fine.

Comment

• AnnieP
      AnnieP commented
      Editing a comment
      So it is better if the man would be far older so that you could feel that you are really a sugar baby. A 30 year old man could not fit in.

It would be nice to have a 30 year old sugar daddy. A daddy that is not too old for me and would only look like a boyfriend.

Comment

If I have enough cash and savings and the girl is hot enough, why not. And I haven't even reached the age that you're talking about

Comment

Working...
      X