The end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The end

Most sugar babies that I had known were young girls who were in college. After few years, they graduate from college at the same time that they graduate as sugar babies. Well, most of them follow that usual stage. But there are some who could not and/or would not outgrow being young sugar babies and would decide to continue being sugar babies until they grow a bit older and take some even older men for them to continue with the trade. So, for those older sugar babies, when do they need to stop being one?

I don't think there's a need to stop being a sugar baby. It seems like they got addicted to it, as long as they get something from it then why would they even stop?

Comment

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      They must have graduated because of the support of the sugar mommy or daddy, that's why they will not stop

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      As long as they are hooked with they're sugar parents then they will always be a sugar baby and nothing's gonna change if they don't go on their separate ways

• jennica12
      jennica12 commented
      Editing a comment
      CupcakeTea I wonder if they have a plan to get a good family.

A sugar baby has to stop being one if they'd already graduated from college. Of course, you have to work to get money, not sugar parents would like to last long with you if you're just a freeloader to them.

Comment

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not think that those sugar babies are completely freeloaders as they work for it. They render their services to their clients.

• Kristen23
      Kristen23 commented
      Editing a comment
      But being a freeloader is the essence of sugar babies. Aren't they all freeloaders getting money from their sugar daddies. Oh, wait, they are not freeloaders in strict way as they are working for it. But, you got the point, no?

• jennica12
      jennica12 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, they should make their own money. and get a life. ManlyBeardMan

It's best to stop being in a sugar relationship when you know you're financially able to stand up on your own. You know, when you're back on track.

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      So, what would be the ideal age for this one? You would graduate from college at age 22. You would climb your way up to the corporate ladder for few years.

• jennica12
      jennica12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, and to be able that you will have money, you better do work. right? and not just lying there. lover404

• lover404
      lover404 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree! because it's not healthy to keep doing that set up. Tastyblic

A sugar relationship will only end unless your sugar daddy agrees to let you go. I'm not sure, I've never done this or heard much stuff like this. I guess some people would stop being one unless they got with it?

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      Rilene90 In most cases the parent usually is the one that breaks it because babies relies on money then as long as they are being provided they would never leave their sugarparents

• jennica12
      jennica12 commented
      Editing a comment
      hitthesack if the sugar doesn't let her go, she better stop seeing him, and make a way that the guy will not find her.

• lover404
      lover404 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, and I even know someone who's been in that situation. hitthesack

Originally posted by jennica12 View Post
    Most sugar babies that I had known were young girls who were in college. After few years, they graduate from college at the same time that they graduate as sugar babies. Well, most of them follow that usual stage. But there are some who could not and/or would not outgrow being young sugar babies and would decide to continue being sugar babies until they grow a bit older and take some even older men for them to continue with the trade. So, for those older sugar babies, when do they need to stop being one?
    What? There must be an end to it? I thought that after college, you can still go out and look for sugar daddies on the side even if you have a job. I just think that it would help you earn more money.

Comment

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      ablasta you can go look for sugar daddies online and you must have to be patient to find a decent one.

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      @blasta Most sugar daddies would require a round the clock services. It is not limited to night time only. He would replace you immediately when you could not do services for him at any time that he wants.

• jennica12
      jennica12 commented
      Editing a comment
      So if you are in that situation you would not stop being a sugar baby? iwantFWB

But there are sugar babies on their 40s. Of course, they would target the older males. They may also have less payments as they are already older.

Comment

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      It depends on the sugar daddy, Mostly older woman demands more money or supports because they have responsibilities

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      Like a sugarbaby with a kid? You must be kidding me lol.. that sugardaddy is pathetic

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      smartass Must've been the sugar daddy's decision to spoil her more, or he must've fallen in love with his sugar baby lol!

I think they will stop until they know when to stop, If they are a spoiled brat then its hard to argue if they are going to end it because they already got the support they need but if they are smart enough then they should stop and start supporting themselves by getting a serious job

Comment

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      I think they got no reason to stop as long as they have their sugardaddy/sugarmommy then they would never quit and give-up as a sugarbaby

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      Vichie That is true but they should've at least stop when they have jobs already and quit being one

• Lucricia17
      Lucricia17 commented
      Editing a comment
      newromance Yeah especially when they are earning a lot then there's no point on staying as sugarbabies

Originally posted by jennica12 View Post
    It has grown on them that they've benefitted much from being a sugar baby that's why they chose to be that way. They think that it's a practical way of trying to make ends meet. They go from one sugar parent to another, and there's no stopping them from it as long as those generous and understanding sugar parents still exist.

Comment

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah so its their problem anymore and they get used on being a sugarbaby, well its their freewill to do anything what they want because its not against the law

• jennica12
      jennica12 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not bad if you do that, what I mean is don't you want to make a family? inertia

When do they need to stop being one? I guess if this whole sugar relationship culture ends, right? Because as long as it still exists and some are doing it, then there's no stopping them from that. I'm not sure about it since I've never done this before or have no plans of doing it at all.

Comment

• LovelyAlive
      LovelyAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      But would you consider that they would stop, now that they've finish college and will definitely get a job for themselves

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it will never end because it had become a lifestyle, the only miracle would be if the baby wants to settle down and start a new life

• smoker
      smoker commented
      Editing a comment
      Mor2thisIknoe Yes as long as the culture and idea of being sugarbabies exist then theres no chance in hell that this culture would stop

Most of them would find a good job right after college. So, the best time to quit being a sugar baby is after graduating from college. By that time, they would be able to acquire some money for themselves.

Comment

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      That might work but if there used to being a sugarbaby then they might still stick with it as a part time job

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      BabyUni They could have it as a part-time job but you know time would be their enemy. They won't have much time when they are already working on a regular job.

• jennica12
      jennica12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Airexadre Sugar baby should do that. they should not just ask for money from sugar parent they they learn how to make money in a good way.

How about ending it when she landed a good job already? While she does not have a good job then she could still continue it.

Comment

• pleaserloser
      pleaserloser commented
      Editing a comment
      You could also say "good pay" or salary because they want to earn much more and they are used to getting large sum amount of monies

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      pleaserloser But sometimes sugardads provide more money that their jobs so sometimes its better sticking as being one of the sugarbabies

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      pleaserloser When you say a good job, it also entails a good pay.

While most are young girls, there are also older women who chose to be sugar babies and most probably had only one old man who had kept them for many years already. How do you call it? Like a side chick?

Comment

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Dunno about that one girl, but the real issue here is after they graduated college and I bet those older woman are not those one

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      BearMsAlive Those older women who chose to stay as sugar babies or side chicks were the ones to fail to get up on their feet to stay independent. It is such a pity that some women succumbed to that unfortunate case.

• SimplyAlisha
      SimplyAlisha commented
      Editing a comment
      holleroutyo True. I pity those women who are stuck on their profession. They should have left the trade a long time ago but somehow they failed to do it.

I know someone who is a sugar baby. He had a sugar mommy when we were in college but they split up when he already had a job.

Comment

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know, that's all I know. lovie456

• lovie456
      lovie456 commented
      Editing a comment
      VanVan01 I feel bad for those sugar parents who only accepted because of their money.

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Because people only care for money. lovie456

There is no reason to leave those sugar parents if you love that them.

Comment

Working...
    X