Fake attention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake attention

How to tell if a sugar baby's attention is fake? Should the sugar parents be worried about it?

Of course, the sugar parents must be worried about the fake attention that they're getting from their sugar babies. Such a waste of time, money, and effort from the fake attention.

Comment

• Divina009
      Divina009 commented
      Editing a comment
      If the sugar parents pay enough, sugar babies should do it properly. Yuki23

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know right, a sugar parent should find someone who can do anything. Yuki23

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad there are lots of people who had the same opinion as me, thanks for your reply guys by the way, love reading your comments here..

You can tell if he/she is not open or honest about their situation, when a salty baby constantly demands gifts or money then that might be a problem and sugar parents should be aware of it

Comment

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      When they constantly demand for no reason then they might be faking their attention on their parents

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      If the sugar baby is good then I think that she could demand a higher payment for her services.

• Kristen23
      Kristen23 commented
      Editing a comment
      What a term! Salty baby? Do you mean bitter baby? lol.

Originally posted by newromance View Post
    How to tell if a sugar baby's attention is fake? Should the sugar parents be worried about it?
    If they're being sarcastic and rude to their sugar parents. I think that the sugar parents should be worried about it, maybe they've not been giving them much attention too or has not been paying them with a fair amount for their services.

Comment

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably considering that it's the sugar parents' fault too, of not giving them much attention or service fee that they deserve. But it's best that they should talk things out to avoid conflicts.

• LovelyAlive
      LovelyAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Informerem It could be the parents fault too if there not giving enough fee or scamming their babies

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      Most probably that they have not been paid with fair amount for their services.

I cant tell because mostly their attentions are fake lol because all they want is the money and they don't care and give a fuck about their sugardaddy/sugarmommy

Comment

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      You're so cold, there's a lot of behavior we can consider which makes them a fake one. It can be either the baby or the daddy/mommy

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      Most babes are fake and I don't know what is true about them because they are just after the money so I agree with this one

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      True! I do not think that what they do are real, after all. As far as I believe, what they do are all fakes.

If they are not receiving enough rewards or what do you call em service fee? from their parents then their behavior might change and becomes salty

Comment

• Lucricia17
      Lucricia17 commented
      Editing a comment
      smoker They'll be cranky and you can tell their attention is fake when parents are not providing them enough support and fees

• Airexadre
      Airexadre commented
      Editing a comment
      If they are not receiving enough money from their sugar parents then it would be better that they would end their services to them as it would not look nice to give half attention.

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Airexadre If the sugarparents are aware of it then they better give them an increase, there's no fix price at this and either money or a gift that they'll recieve

Wait, but I think that all sugar babies are giving out fake attentions. After all, they only provide their services to offer. I do not think that they would be required to render genuine love to their sugar parents.

Comment

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      They are just after the service and that's where their attention is but if we are talking about feelings then those are fake I think

• SimplyAlisha
      SimplyAlisha commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. This is also what I know. They are paid for their services and nothing else. They may also be paid to show that they love their sugar daddies but I do not think that they would really love those men.

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      They could never provide genuine love. All acts are just pretensions. Nothing real at all.

I don't even know if I can tell the difference between a fake and a real one..Can someone elaborate it? because it looks to me that all of their attention are fakes. I dont know how to judge it but aren't they just after the money

Comment

• squirrellove
      squirrellove commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, real sugar babies wouldn't have their phones in their hands most of the time. They must be paying full attention to their sugar parents.

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      All attentions are fake and all of them are after the money. After all, money is what they need the most.

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      You do not need to discern anymore as all are fake. Nothing real on those services.

Originally posted by newromance View Post
    They shouldn't worry about it, in fact, they should look for an instant replacement for their sugar baby that's been faking their attention the whole time.

Comment

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      True! Why waste money and other resources with someone who's fake? It's better if they just ditch their sugar baby. There are others out there who are willing to give genuine attention anyway.

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      If I were the sugar baby and I feel like I'm not even enjoying anymore then I would politely exit myself and tell my sugar daddies to find a better one to replace me. It's better to be honest than to fake it, I'm really bad at faking attention. When I'm no longer interested, I'd show them that I'm not really in the mood.

• Lingtote
      Lingtote commented
      Editing a comment
      Very well said! Even though sugar babies are being paid for their services, they should still have some respect and decency to at least show their true colors and personalities to the sugar parents. It's the least they can do for all the kindness that they are receiving from them.

I thought that fake attention has to do with faking orgasms as well, you know because of lack of attention and concentration. Lol! Kidding, well, I guess if they sugar babies are good at faking attention to their sugar parents, and their sugar parents do not suspect a thing, then it's okay to continue on.

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      Speaking of fake orgasms, I think that they also fake those things. I do not think that they genuinely enjoy their sex sessions with their sugar parents.

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      They do fake their orgasms. After all, they want to pretend that they are also happy with what they are doing.

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that the sugar parents are not idiots not to know that everything is being fake. Of course, they know it all.

I don't know about you guys but I can easily discern if someone's been giving me fake attention. For starters, when they don't respond to questions that you ask and they just tend to divert to other topics that are interesting for them. Also, when they only hang out with if they gain something from it. Oh well, I really think that if the sugar parents are already receiving fake attention, it's better that they just find others who they can spoil. There are others out there who are more then willing to give them their full and genuine attention.

Comment

not all sugar parents would be worried. cause they know that their sugar babies are with them just for the money.

Comment

• newromance
        newromance commented
        Editing a comment
        exactly! sugar Dadies just want the body and the sex and the show.. not anything personal. I do not understand why some people thinks there is something going to be special between a sugar baby and sugar daddy relationship.

• lovie456
        lovie456 commented
        Editing a comment
        I really don't think they are after the love. I just think they are trying to at least let people think they are sticking for the love and for the cash.. they are pretentious sluts newromance
    Working...
    X