Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to fall in love with the sugar daddy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to fall in love with the sugar daddy?

Sugar babies spend a lot of time with their sugar daddies. They often do what lovers do like dating and having sex. Now, I wonder if it's possible that the sugar babies develop feelings towards their sugar daddies? I honestly think that it is possible. Especially if the sugar daddy is really attractive. Lol! What do you guys think?

I do think that it is possible. Like you said, they spend a lot of time together. There are even those who already live together so I guess it would be totally acceptable if the sugar baby starts to have romantic feelings towards the sugar daddy.

Comment

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you want to date sugar parents? CupcakeComments

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, and the problem is what if the sugar daddy will choose his family over her? That would be sad for her part. uninvoked

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      Danica505 Yes, and it's good to make a lot of memories.

Anything is possible, right? So yes, I do think that what you're saying can actually happen especially if the sugar daddy is really handsome. Who won't fall in love with a guy who is handsome, rich, and who spoils you?

Comment

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure, you could fall in love but would that man be available for you? Most often, they are married and they would not waste their married life just to entertain you.

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, yeah, if the guy is handsome and rich then I am sure that I could also fall in love with that man.

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      But the problem is, those sugar daddies are mostly married and so you could not just fall in love with them as they would not leave their wives for you.

I don't think it is possible. Because sugar babies are only assuming that role because of money. It must be clear in their mind that no strings should be attached.

Comment

• truelove
      truelove commented
      Editing a comment
      Right! And I think that it's impossible for a sugar baby to fall in love with a sugar daddy. That's not how sugar relationships go.

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      There is a remote possibility that sugar babies might fall in love with their sugar daddies. But then, the question would be, is it genuine?

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      CuddlyPac But there are some sugar parents who fall in love with sugar baby.

Yes it's possible but I don't think that an actual lovers relationship will come out of it. I bet it will just be a one-sided love so it's better if the sugar baby won't push it through anymore.

Comment

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      You'll never know if the sugar baby or the sugar parent has one-sided love and affection for the other and it's better not to make this a serious relationship, maybe what they have for each other is just infatuation and it will quickly fade away.

• Airexadre
      Airexadre commented
      Editing a comment
      ManlyBeardMan I think you're right, possibly that it might turn out to be just a one-sided kind of love for both parties. It's what I see is true, not being a pessimist here.

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of a one-sided love affair? The man who loves the woman only and not mutually?

I think the only way for that to be possible is when the sugar daddy treats the sugar baby with respect, care, and affection. But if the sugar daddy acts like a jerk and only wants the sugar baby for sex, I guess there is no way that romantic feelings will be involved.

Comment

• smoker
      smoker commented
      Editing a comment
      True. Most sugar daddies are caring though. So I guess what Danica505 's suggesting is possible to happen.

• Stoneyption
      Stoneyption commented
      Editing a comment
      Both parties deserve respect, care, and affection and if they find themselves falling in love with each other then there nothing wrong about it. How could someone not fall in love with a caring person? I might even fall for my sugar daddy if he's that caring to me.

Although it would be a rarity, there is a possibility that a sugar baby could really fall in love with her sugar daddy. But most often than not, the relationship would have to remain as sugar daddy / sugar baby relationship.

Comment

• Divina009
      Divina009 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, because sugar relationships are just for past time and nothing serious at all, so it's better to hold on to those feelings and be careful of falling in love. We all know the consequences of falling in love, you'll expect to get hurt in the end anyway.

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      Divina009 Hurt in the end? Well, that is a possibility but not all would gonna be hurt in the end. Some would have a good end with their relationship.

Fall in love? I think that it would only be possible at the right price. As you see, it would be difficult for a young woman to actually fall in love with an old man with no motivation at all. Well, I guess that we know what the motivation is.

Comment

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      The motivation is money, am I right? Well, obviously it is, and those sugar babies must have been confused that the love they have for their sugar daddies are actually lust and just the love for money. Don't tell me that I am wrong.

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. At present, money can already buy almost everything like happiness and even love for that matter. So I guess sugar babies can really be in love with their sugar daddies.

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      youngsterme Unfortunately, you are wrong with one thing. They do not have lust for their sugar daddies. It is the other way around - the sugar daddies have lust for the sugar babies.

They can be attracted to them but I don't think that they will fall in love. Sugar babies only care about the gains that they're going to have and nothing more.

Comment

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      Attracted, yes. In fact, there are many types of attractions and I think those sugar babies are just infatuated with their sugar daddies, nothing serious as to falling in love. They should know the difference.

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right, they say they're in love with their sugar daddies but for a fact that they just love the gains that they're having. It's not a bad thing but pretending to be in love with them when they're not is just wrong. They're not only fooling their sugar daddies but they're just fooling themselves.

Of course not. Sugar relationships only have platonic love, meaning, the sugar baby and the sugar daddy's feelings are non-romantic. That's why there is no way that the sugar baby will fall in love with the sugar daddy.

Comment

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've heard a few stories that started out with sugar relationships, nothing serious at first but as soon as the relationship grew and blossomed into something more, the two decided to take things seriously. But you know what? Those kinds of relationships are rare.

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Their love is just an illusion for them both, just because they're always together doesn't mean that it's love. They're both good at holding on to their feelings so none of them would actually fall deeply in love, what they're doing is just business.

That's impossible to happen. Sugar babies only want the money and luxurious lives of sugar daddies. That is what they are after and not some romantic relationship.

Comment

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      Correct! If they're ever 'in love' with their sugar daddy then I guess it's just lust, are they that confused or something? Their sugar daddies wouldn't even fall for girls like them because they know exactly what these girls want and it's just money and material things.

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right Airbind those sugar babies are just confused, must be just a feeling of infatuation and it's not real love after all.

• Lingtote
      Lingtote commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, for sure. They only want some payments for their services. If their daddy is rich, they could aspire for more.

It is possible if the sugar baby is easy to be swayed by nice gestures. If the sugar babies are easy to fall, then I guess it would be possible. Most especially if the sugar daddy displays a consistent pleasing character.

Comment

• squirrellove
      squirrellove commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you consider that the sugar daddies are just taking full advantage of them? You know young ladies can easily be swayed by nice gestures and sweet words as you've said but if the sugar daddy's intentions are pure then I'd be happy for him.

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      I think those sugar daddies are nice and sincere with their gestures to their sugar babies. They're living the lonely life and they've decided to make their sugar babies stay with them because there are no other people out there that are willing to be with them, just their sugar babies.

Falling in love in sugar relationships is impossible. Both of them know their boundaries in the relationship. They know that a lovers relationship will never be a thing for the both of them. The sugar daddy is just in the relationship for the fun and service while the sugar baby is only in it because of the money, luxury, and other gains. Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

• Shane77
      Shane77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, exactly. It's like hookups that people must know their boundaries and limits. If they ever want to take things on a different level, well it must be consensual for both of them and consider giving it a try. Why not? Maybe it'll work

It is surely possible. Someone told me that when people have sex for numerous times, that increases their attachment together. So if a sugar daddy and a sugar baby often have lots of sex. I guess it wouldn't be a surprise if the sugar baby developed feelings for the sugar daddy.

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Couldn't agree more. The more you have sex with someone, the more intense your connection will be. So if sex is all that a sugar baby and a sugar daddy do, I guess the sugar baby will fall in love with the daddy instantly.

• HoneySpyder
      HoneySpyder commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, this is true. I have already known a few cases wherein the sugar baby confessed and sadly, she got rejected. It is for the reason that the sugar daddy has a family and dearly loves them.

Spending a lot of time together can affect the way you see and interact with a person. A sugar baby and a sugar daddy basically spend almost every minute together. With that, they can get to know each other more especially if there is a genuine connection between them. So all things considered, I do believe that it is possible.

Comment

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      Right! You shouldn't judge those sugar babies who develop romantic feelings because sugar baby and sugar daddy relationships are basically like any other relationship and the only difference is that their age gaps are unrealistically big.
Working...
X