Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to fall in love with the sugar daddy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know someone who has a sugar parent, she keeps sharing that her sugar parent keeps giving her wants and needs. and she said that she really likes the way her sugar parents give her advice.

Comment

• Kristen23
      Kristen23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I guess, but her sugar daddy still look good. Yuki23

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe, she is lucky to have a sugar daddy like her. Kristen23

• Kristen23
      Kristen23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I envy her, and it's like I want to have one too. Yuki23

That is very possible, some sugar babies fall in love with their sugar parents because they are good to them.

Comment

Another Sugar Daddy inhibition... It's a HARD NO!! Sugar Dadies hires sugar babies because they do not want love. They change sugar babies every now and then

Comment

Does this falling in love thing involves not asking money anymore? because if this is a claim for love with the allowance.. DO NOT kid yourself, you just need the poor man's cash. tsk tsk too much about using the L word

Comment

• hitthesack
          hitthesack commented
          Editing a comment
          there will be no sugar babies if there is no money involved. but I guess some feelings really develop

• virgingirl
          virgingirl commented
          Editing a comment
          hitthesack if there is still money, it can never be love.. If the sugar daddy gets broke, will she stay? Or if the sugar daddy gets sick, will she take care of him? I honestly think NO, that will be very very rare

how are you guys so lucky to get sugar Daddies? how pretty and hot should you be to qualify as a sugar baby? I NEED TO GET INTO THAT BUSINESS. lol

Comment

• virgingirl
          virgingirl commented
          Editing a comment
          get a job instead. that is way more honorable than being a sugar baby. Career women gets many flings

• Lucricia17
          Lucricia17 commented
          Editing a comment
          virgingirl Why don't you just let the poor girl experience a very easy money and comfortable life? If you can't have a sugar daddy please stop preventing others for doing so.

• virgingirl
          virgingirl commented
          Editing a comment
          Lucricia17 shut your fuckin mouth off!! I have a lot of money and I can even buy you.

hmmpp I have a cougar before but I guess I am lucky because the hoe was really hot for a 60 year old. There was no problem with me fucking her. I guess this question depends on how physically acceptable your sugar daddy is

Comment

Well, yes! The longer you are together, the chance of falling in love is higher. Sugar daddy will always be a sugar daddy so you can't expect that they will love you back but expect that the more you care about them, the more luxury things you will get.

Comment

• smartass
            smartass commented
            Editing a comment
            VickyMae55 I think you meant to say is that "the more you fuck them, the more money you'll have" haha isn't it?

• VickyMae55
            VickyMae55 commented
            Editing a comment
            smartass you got it sweety. you really know these things work.

THere's no problem with that. But If I am you, just enjoy the moment and the opportunities you get from him.

Comment

Working...
          X