Sugar babies in the country side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar babies in the country side

We know that in the county side, people are less liberated. So, people would be a bit non-accepting for things which are not that conventional. The question is: Is it hard to find sugar babies in the country side?

Maybe, it would be harder. Not because they are more conservative in the countryside but because they are fewer people in the countryside. The less population you have, the less chance that there would be participants on it.

Comment

• LovelyAlive
      LovelyAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. There are fewer people. Fewer people would mean that there is a less chance that they could have sugar babies. Not only sugar babies but also sugar daddies.

• smoker
      smoker commented
      Editing a comment
      No, they really ARE conservative and there's nothing we can do to change them for being like that.

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      smoker They would catch up in due time. Urbanization is increasing rapidly.

Whether that would be in a countryside or in a metropolis, there would always be those sugar babies. We could not eradicate them.

Comment

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course! I bet those sugar babies in the countryside have experienced hooking up and sugar dating as well. They must be hard to find but worth the catch!

• lover404
      lover404 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think that there are potential sugar babies to be found in the countryside. If there are sugar babies there then they would be living in cities living a more luxurious life than just staying in those countrysides.

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      As long as there are people who are in need of money and people willing to have sugar dating relationship then the trade would go on.

Who would want to be a sugar baby in the countryside? There would be no clients on those places. The wealthy men are in the big cities. I would say that those sugar babies in the countryside should begin to migrate to the big cities.

Comment

• AliveLivery
      AliveLivery commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't be silly, there will be a chance that those sugar daddies might find a suitable baby for them from the countryside. I think people are becoming more and more liberated and there might be potential sugar babies there in the countryside just waiting for a sugar daddy to come to find them.

• iwantFWB
      iwantFWB commented
      Editing a comment
      They can take those sugar babies with them and besides, they can be liberated too. I mean there could be sugar babies out there that are experienced about those things too

There are sugar babies even in the countryside. People are still living in those places so you would still find those old men who want to have young women.

Comment

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. They exist in the countryside although that would not be so common in those kinds of places.

• Divina009
      Divina009 commented
      Editing a comment
      They're hard to find, even if I would be in search for a sugar daddy, they're also hard to come by as well. Or it could be that there are sugar daddies in the countryside or in a metropolis, or maybe they're already on a cruise with a sugar baby that is better than us.

But I do not think that the rich old men are located in the countryside. Almost all of them would be living in the large cities.

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      If they have dating apps then it's possible that they might have spotted potential sugar babies in the countryside. There's a chance that those sugar babies are experienced too.

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      fistingfatties is right. We have smartphones and those rich old men can find potential sugar babies anywhere with just one tap on their phones.

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      There could be some old rich men living in the countryside. After all, they should have few houses scattered all over, right?

Originally posted by inertia View Post
    We know that in the county side, people are less liberated. So, people would be a bit non-accepting for things which are not that conventional. The question is: Is it hard to find sugar babies in the country side?
    Less liberated you say? Hell, then they shouldn't be looking for sugar babies on the countryside. It's impossible to find someone there who would be down to be in a sugar relationship with those old filthy men.

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      I think so too, no offense but sugar babies cannot be found in the countryside rather in cities where everyone is open to sugar dating and is open to hookup culture. What can you expect from those people in the countryside? I mean, do they even know sugar dating?

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      badbadboys Of course, they know those sugar dating. Even if they live in the countryside, they are slowly catching up with the things which are happening in the big metropolis.

Maybe, because I haven't heard one.

Comment

Really? It's rare to see sugar babies in the country-side? I didn't know that.

Comment

Working...
      X