You should try it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You should try it!

A close friend of mine is currently in a sugar relationship and she is convincing one of our other friends to try it. She says that she should quit dating young men and start dating older men because she will be spoiled and she will not regret trying it. I can say that she was quite convinced already but is still recovering from a heartbreak. Do you guys think that it is about time that she should try sugar dating as well?

There's nothing wrong with trying things new, right? It could only be for the experience of it, or it might turn out to be something serious. I hope your friend might consider trying it to see it for herself.

Comment

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      She should definitely try it! Why? So she can forget about her ex that easily, plus, the sugar daddy will surely spoil her with those luxurious stuffs and trips to unwind from all the stress that she's been dealing with.

If her friend has not yet fully recovered from the breakup and at the same time feels uncomfortable trying it then it is better to decline the offer. She shouldn't force herself to try things she is not comfortable with doing.

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought so too, I mean she shouldn't have waited for her to recover from her recent breakup before suggesting her to try new things but then again. It was good thinking to consider though, that she should distract herself so she wouldn't feel bad about the breakup anymore.

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      But it looks like she is into those sugar relationships. I think that she enjoys her new job being a sugar baby.

If your friend would be generous enough to let her experience sugar dating, then she could at least recommend her to her past sugar daddies and tell them to go easy on her since it will be her first time trying out those sugar dating. We'll see how things would go for that.

Comment

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      Great idea! At least she is comfortable to let her friend experience one of her best former sugar daddies.

Not to offend her friend or anything but do you think that she has what it takes to be a sugar baby? I mean, there's nothing wrong if she wants to experience such things but would it be worth it for the sugar daddy to spend s9ome time with her even if she has no experience of that stuff? Just a thought.

Comment

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that those daddies simply love those inexperienced ones as they are not corrupted.

• AnnieP
      AnnieP commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, so do you mean that it is also okay with you if you become a sugar baby? Remember that your clients are the cougars.

No! Why would she go into those sugar dating? What benefits could she get? I do not think that when you were heartbroken, you would need to have a non-conventional outlet to keep you remembering the pain of being alone in life.

Comment

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      Let her have the experience if she wants it, maybe she's thinking this all through before she would actually go for it.

• Jaime12
      Jaime12 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right BearMsAlive. I don't think it is nice to go on sugar dating just because you needed an outlet after being heartbroken by your previous relationship. Maybe if she's already in her right mind, that's when she can consider those sugar dating with those sugar daddies.

Okay, how old is your friend? If she is 18 years old, then she may try it. She could have those old and rich men to be her sugar daddies. Anyway, I do not think that it would still be a good idea. You would look like a cheap slut selling your body in exchange for money.

Comment

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      So what if she may look like a cheap slut for selling her own body? She has the right to her own body, your opinion will not be valid to her anyway, so, keep talkin' BabyBabu it even sounds like you're jealous.

Is sugar dating a nice thing to do? If yes, then I might be convinced to try it, too. Is it true that there is money there? If yes, that would make me more excited to a sugar baby. Anyway, I do not know anyone who is into it so how could I start to be one?

Comment

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      If there is money and the payment is handsome, then, sure I would be enticed to be a sugar baby. But are the things that they do, anyway?

• Shane77
      Shane77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you willing to have sugar parents that will give you everything? like money luxury house and cars but they make you as sex slave in returned? CupcakeTea

No, I do not want to try it. I do not like to be called a sugar baby. What would the world think and tell of me once they learned that I was a sugar baby? That would be so terrible.

Comment

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, yes, these are the points why we should not do such a job. You may have money from it, but what about your reputation?

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      But for some people, doing that job is the most fulfilling job in the world. You have got to enjoy the perks of being one.

You got heartbroken then you turned into sugar dating. Wow. Where is the connection there? Am I missing someone here already? Lol.

Comment

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet you should try it yourself too, lol! I mean, it's a great way for you to try things new like sugar dating. Maybe you'd enjoy it more than those serious relationships lol!

Try dating older men? Like how old? Like 60 years old or so? What would be the benefits of dating men twice my age?

Comment

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      The benefits of dating an old man will financially help you, yes, sugar dating is about dating with monetary compensation.

Well, since she has been enjoying being a sugar baby, then she could add more sugar daddies. In that way, she would have more money from it.

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly, but if only that were easy for us, guys, too. Where can I find myself a generous sugar mommy in times of need?

If she decides to try sugar dating, she'll be hitting two birds with one stone. First, she'll get some money and will be pampered by the sugar daddy. And second, she'll be quite busy so she won't think about her ex and in that way, she'll be able to forget about him already.

Comment

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      How cool is that! I mean, it would be lucky for you ladies to get all those things as you please. For us guys, well, it is hard to say if there would be any sugar mommies out there that are willing to pamper us as well.

If I were your friend, I'll give sugar dating a try. I bet I'll receive luxurious things from my sugar daddy. Also, that is a good opportunity that can help her to recover from the heartbreak.

Comment

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely! Having a sugar daddy sure sounds fun! You'll get to have the things you've always wanted and you get rewarded in exchange for those naughty services that he wants you to do, lol.

Does anyone need a sugar baby here? I am avilable.☺

Comment

Working...
    X