Getting Into

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Into

Is it a good idea to enter into this type of relationship or generally get a sugar daddy? Been thinking about it quite a long time now. Guys, what are the pros and cons of having a sugar daddy?

Obviously, the pros to this is gaining a lot of money (like allowance) and receiving expensive gifts.

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      The pros are pretty obvious right lol. I don't know why she still ask for it.

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she's hoping to know if there are other pros than money.

I have a good feeling that you already know the pros of having a sugar daddy and as for the cons, just keep in mind that most sugar daddies are married. Another thing, you need to be time flexible as most of them are busy so when they want to meet with you there's a great chance that you won't be notified until last minute.

Comment

Cons: your friends and family may disapprove this idea and they might say something harsh to you because of this.

Comment

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, she might need to stay discreet about her being a sugar baby but its really hard to hide especially with your friends.

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I find this to be the biggest cons in this type of agreement r relationship. There are lots of judgmental people out there or in the society.

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      merrygoround I know, its hard to lie in front of people you love but it is much harder to receive a criticism from them.

What is your reason for wanting to become a sugar baby? If its because of financial problem, then just do it and don't focus on the cons.

Comment

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      Issues financially is the main thing that drives a person to become a sugar baby so it could be the same for her as we all know, most people lost their jobs due to this crisis.

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      merrygoround But do you think its easy to find a sugar daddy with this crisis?

I think you can find your answers to that on other post in the forums. There are a lot of topic about that here so feel free to scroll. yumyum

Comment

• SimplyAlisha
      SimplyAlisha commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi morelove Have you ever met someone from this website?

For me, the pros and cons to this differs as you can be in different situation. I say that you will truly learn about it upon experiencing it but there are common answers though and I'm sure you can look for it at different websites and even on google.

Comment

Yes, there are pros and cons but I only focus on the pros which is the money.

Comment

• AirFeline
        AirFeline commented
        Editing a comment
        Most of the response I read in the comment sections states that money is the common pros on having a sugar daddy, but as for you, are there any other pros aside from that?

• hardandrough
        hardandrough commented
        Editing a comment
        AirFeline well you can also get a connection from your daddy and like you can work for a good position at a known company. That happened to me one time.

• VanVan01
        VanVan01 commented
        Editing a comment
        I go with the pros too. cuz I need money!

I agree with sexyme1 on this, you can search answers about this question but it is personally different on people like some find good sugar daddies and others don't so you'll definitely learn when you're in the actual situation.

Comment

Lookingforlovin and inertia is right about the cons of being a sugar baby another thing is to keep your feelings, if ever you will fall in love with your daddy, there is almost a 0% chance that your daddy will feel the same as he is not obligated to do that so better keep things professionally. As for the pros, I think you already know about it.

Comment

• holleroutyo
          holleroutyo commented
          Editing a comment
          Have you experience feeling something toward your daddy? Something like love?

• ablasta
          ablasta commented
          Editing a comment
          Love? Nope never comes to me, I always know my limits when it comes to this but I know some sugar sisters who've been in this situation. holleroutyo

I'll give you one cons about being a sugar baby. "You can't have a boyfriend." LOL

Comment

• XperiencedVirgin
          XperiencedVirgin commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, it is hard or impossible to find a boyfriend if you have a sugar daddy.

• Janbaby
          Janbaby commented
          Editing a comment
          Every sugar babies knows the struggle, lol. XperiencedVirgin

Most if not all, cons are already mentioned here. I agree with uninvoked there are things we'll only know once we experience it. As for the pros, money for sure. You'll have more money than before and some don't even have to work as they were pampered by their daddies.

Comment

• HoneyConey
          HoneyConey commented
          Editing a comment
          What are some of the cons you learn from experience?

Girl, just focus on the pros.

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
          HoneyHoney72 commented
          Editing a comment
          Why do you advice her to just focus on the pros? Any reason?

• PussySlay
          PussySlay commented
          Editing a comment
          Because the cons will just weigh her down, there's no use thinking about something when you aren't even sure you'll encounter it.

I don't really know much about this because I've never been into a serious one. I'm only in flings and calls but not permanently and not with a regular daddy. There's only one thing I'm sure about and that is receiving money.

Comment

• Janbaby
          Janbaby commented
          Editing a comment
          What is your reason of not having a regular daddy? and I am quite confused with just flings and calls with a sugar daddy, how does that work?

• TeaBroadway
          TeaBroadway commented
          Editing a comment
          Janbaby I am confused about this as well and been waiting for her answer lol.

yumyum Are you only interested in sugar daddy situation because how about for sugar mommy? I heard it's easier and besides you'll get money in it as well.

Comment

• morelove
          morelove commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah I agreed that pros is kinda the same but I think its totally different from sugar daddy and since its gonna be her first time, I don't think she's willing to start it with a sugar mommy.

• sexyme1
          sexyme1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with morelove sugar mommy is kinda different with daddy but if she doesn't have problem with same sex, then she might go for this.
      Working...
      X