Getting Into

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1xz9 View Post
    yumyum Are you only interested in sugar daddy situation because how about for sugar mommy? I heard it's easier and besides you'll get money in it as well.
    You heard? so you haven't experience it yet. Now, how about you 1xz9 are you willing to have a sugar mommy?

Comment

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I'm cool with having sugar mommy in the future lol.

Originally posted by yumyum View Post
    Is it a good idea to enter into this type of relationship or generally get a sugar daddy? Been thinking about it quite a long time now. Guys, what are the pros and cons of having a sugar daddy?
    A good idea? well entering in this kind of agreement is not that bad as its kinda the same to a normal relationship (date, sex, bonding together, etc.) except that the foundation is not love and a daddy is not a boyfriend. Also, you'll receive money and pampered.

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, and the dates you'll experience are not cheap. We are talking about famous big restaurants and out of the country vacation here. Although the sex might not be that great.

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      halfSlut23 what is the best vacation you've experience because of your daddy?

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      CupcakeComments I have few favorites but the best for me was the Europe vacation hahah.

yumyum this is actually not a bad idea, some daddies are willing to pay you just because they're a little lonely and need companion or someone to talk to.

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, and to be honest daddies are busy people so most of the time they will only contact you probably like once or twice a month.

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      bubblebutt6969 you're right, I think she should try it so she can judge if its a bad idea or not herself.

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      PieFlavor yes, after all, we all have different opinions on certain things right.

I'm pretty sure that reading the responds here won't satisfy you. You will always have more questions, doubts, fears and that's normal but if you truly wanna know, go and see for yourself.

Comment

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      How can you say that the responds won't satisfy her? Are you saying that she's just scared of entering in this type of agreement?

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      well I don't think there is something to be scared of with having a sugar daddy lol.

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      fistingfatties I know, it is much scarier to meet and fuck a guy you only met online lol. BuiltToLast yes, and I know that she already read some article online about this so why ask here again lol.

Actually it's good to have a sugar daddy, cuz he is the one who will give you money to buy anything you want and needs. but make sure that that sugar daddy of yours is single.

Comment

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      I want to have a sugar daddy too.

Having a sugar daddy is a blessing to those girls who can't buy their wants.

Comment

A friend of mine told me that it's good to have a sugar parent because he can get what he wants. He even told me that his sugar mommy buys him an expensive dream car.

Comment

• iwantFWB
        iwantFWB commented
        Editing a comment
        Yuki23 I don't know if they are still together. It's been A year since the last time when I saw that friend of mine.

• Yuki23
        Yuki23 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, he is. That guy is lucky for having her. iwantFWB

• iwantFWB
        iwantFWB commented
        Editing a comment
        Yuki23 I agree, even me I can say that he is so lucky because he can get what he want.
    Working...
    X