Changes in set-up during pandemic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes in set-up during pandemic

How did you and your sugar parents cope up with the pandemic? Like we got travel restrictions, lockdowns, quarantines even until now in some places. Did you and your sugar parents do virtual? What if your sugar daddy or mommy is married?

My friend didn't get any allowance from her sugar daddy. She told me he didn't know much about gadgets and he is stuck at home with the wife so it's risky to do any move that time but luckily, my friend has 3 daddies lol, and the other two are still active and still spoiling her.

Comment

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah she is totally a brat, but it's her choice, we can't do anything for that. Marphy

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      VanVan01 she never listens. LMAO she said she does not want to work so she prefers to be a sugar baby. maybe she is so good in bed right? having multiples sugar daddies is not just luck. she must also really work hard

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      fucklove does she have big savings? the thing with sugar babies making it a profession is that you can't still be getting a lot if you are older

Originally posted by fucklove View Post
    My friend didn't get any allowance from her sugar daddy. She told me he didn't know much about gadgets and he is stuck at home with the wife so it's risky to do any move that time but luckily, my friend has 3 daddies lol, and the other two are still active and still spoiling her.
    Two is better that one right? and three? EVEN BETTER!!!

Comment

• SimplyAlisha
      SimplyAlisha commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you already tried threesome!

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      Hanababe Oh yeah, they can do threesome if they want but I don't think she will go for it.

• Hanababe
      Hanababe commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not hard to ask,lol fucklove

Some daddies would give their babies a credit cards they can use for their needs or other would let their most trusted person like secretary or PA to send money hahahh

Comment

I can be your hot Daddy! I am very active in bed.

Comment

• iwantFWB
        iwantFWB commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll probably do that after this pandemic, Airbind

• iwantFWB
        iwantFWB commented
        Editing a comment
        hitthesack You're turning me on. I wonder how handsome you are in person.

• hitthesack
        hitthesack commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, I think we are on the same page, where are you from? XtineA

Originally posted by hitthesack View Post
      I can be your hot Daddy! I am very active in bed.
      I think you're too young to be a daddy but definitely a HOT one. If the two of us is together, you won't be the daddy cause I'll become the mommy lol...

Comment

• hitthesack
        hitthesack commented
        Editing a comment
        You look stunning too and sure, you can be a mommy, I would be happy about that. SmileDemiSmile

Originally posted by Hanababe View Post

Two is better that one right? and three? EVEN BETTER!!!
      I was sort of wondering how she kept up with the schedules of having three sugar parents at the same time. It's very complicated and what if two of them would demand her presence at the same time or unless they know that girl's keeping more than 1 daddy.

Comment

• Hanababe
        Hanababe commented
        Editing a comment
        Why? Are you busy with something? honesty101

• honesty101
        honesty101 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, and that is not my thing too. Hanababe

• Hanababe
        Hanababe commented
        Editing a comment
        honesty101 oh wow, I appreciate the honesty also, message me if you're looking for fun. I'm always dtf.

Originally posted by honesty101 View Post

I was sort of wondering how she kept up with the schedules of having three sugar parents at the same time. It's very complicated and what if two of them would demand her presence at the same time or unless they know that girl's keeping more than 1 daddy.
      She's a multi-tasking QUEEN, lol. It's the first time I heard about someone having 3 sugar parent, most people are even struggling to maintain two.

Comment

• honesty101
        honesty101 commented
        Editing a comment
        She's a pro because she can maintain them. youngsterme

• youngsterme
        youngsterme commented
        Editing a comment
        honesty101 I wonder what and how she did to maintain that, sounds amazing.

• honesty101
        honesty101 commented
        Editing a comment
        youngsterme I wonder it too, I am sure she is rich as fuck to have them.

I am more curious if the allowance that you get from your sugar parents is still the same from before having the crisis?

Comment

• honesty101
        honesty101 commented
        Editing a comment
        do you immediately leave your sugar daddy if the allowance is deducted?

My sugar daddy is still single and I am currently living with him. so theres no need to do virtual sex.😋

Comment

• Kristen23
        Kristen23 commented
        Editing a comment
        are you the only sugar baby? i know some sugar daddies who keep 2-3.. MasQue

• honesty101
        honesty101 commented
        Editing a comment
        those sugar daddies must really be rich to be able to afford 3 sugar babies. it cost too much!

• fucklove
        fucklove commented
        Editing a comment
        Kristen23 3 sugar babies at one time? that is not financial friendly. I know some who changes sugar babies quickly though. I have never known a sugar daddy who kept a sugar baby for more than 3 moths. some even lasted for only a week.
    Working...
    X