Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it cool to have more than one sugar daddy at a time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it cool to have more than one sugar daddy at a time?

Seasoned Sugar Daddies! Let me know what you think of this situation. So I've had one Daddy for a bit and he's great and takes good care of me. It's pretty causal though. I met this other guy who is pretty cool too and offered to be my Daddy. I didn't really mention that I already had a Daddy but I was wondering if it's cool to have more than one at the same time? What are the rules of Sugar Daddies and Sugar Babies!

That can be a bit of a tricky situation but it comes down to the specific relationship. A lot of Sugar Daddy / Sugar Baby relationships are built on the rules and guidelines you have set up. Generally speaking, it is thought that one Daddy will take care of his Baby. And that is what he expects. Now, if he has the means he could of course have more than one Baby. But usually a Baby only has one Daddy. Because of the dynamic, does that makes sense? A Daddy doesn't necessarily want to be competing with another Daddy for his Baby. That being said, to each their own. I would try talking about it with your first Daddy. You should be loyal to him because you already have something set up. See what he says. If you think this new Daddy is better for you, tell the first. He may try to keep you or he'll let you go.

Comment

Whatever you do, do NOT lie! I'm not particularly well versed in the Sugar Daddy and Sugar Baby world but that is common sense to me I think. Like any sort of relationship dynamic, it only works if everyone is honest and open. That doesn't mean spill all your secrets but it does mean not deliberately hiding things too. In the end that never works out and you'll likely end up with zero Daddies. And I feel like that is a tight community that talks so you could ruin your Baby status that way.

Comment

You are quite right, Darling Bee. We're a very close community and word gets around. Soda Crush, so glad you are enjoying exploring what it is to be a Baby! At the end of the day, it is totally up to you and how you build your Daddy and Baby relationship. Because you entered this first relationship without setting up those specific boundaries, it might be hard to try to introduce a second. If this first Daddy is treating you well and you are enjoying it, I would say let that be enough for now!

Comment

This is such great insight! Yeah I am new to this and I don't want to mess anything up or put anyone in a weird spot. Everyone is right that communication is key! All in all, I love being a Baby. It's the best!

Comment

Working...
          X