I'm ready to become a sugar baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm ready to become a sugar baby!

Ready to step into the beautiful sparkly world of being a Sugar Baby! I've tried all other kinds of relationships but now I am ready for someone to take care of me finally! I think i deserve at least that! NOt to be too whiny or anything, hahahaha. But yea, it's time it's time. The last set of relationshps I was in was a MFF and I was their unicorn. I didn't know what that was at first but they explained it was that they were a coupl and I was the extra person so i got to date both of them! it sounded fun lyk i would get the best of obth worlds but it turned out to just be a huge mess.... such a huge mess! they used me to get back at each other n it was so freakin awkward. i hate it. note to self: neverrrrr do the UNICORN thing! lololol it jus ends badly. so yeah, over the unicorn thing and before that I was tryin the casual hooksup but its just not fun. u kno what is fun? someone taking care of me n buyin me gifts! yassssss kween i am all about that lyfe. i mean who doesnt like presents right? n e way hit me all up all u Daddies i am ready 4 uuu!!!1

... Jeez. Okay, sure. lol

Comment

Working...
    X