Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think I have what it takes to be a sugar baby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think I have what it takes to be a sugar baby?

Would love some advice, please! So the world of Sugar Daddies and Sugar Babies has always been super intruiging to me. I mean, who doesn't love the idea of being taken care of and getting to show someone a good time in return! Except I've always thought that I wasn't really Sugar Baby material. Mostly because I'm living in a kind of small town and don't know what the Daddy scene is like here? Also I am not well off right now. Meaning, to attract a Sugar Daddy do I need to be a little posh? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to dress up and be delicious arm candy for a Daddy but right now I definitely do not have the means! What to do?

I used to Sugar Baby when I was a bit younger and it was a lot of fun! I will say you ARE a bit on the older side but you look young and lovely so that's all that really matters. Maybe lie about your age, though? I find no matter the town, there are ALWAYS rich men who are wanting to be a Daddy. You just need to know where to find them. And everyone has to start somewhere so if you're worried about your first Daddy, find someone a little older and more experienced. He'll be more willin to take you under his wing and show you the ropes, so to speak. I had a lot of great Daddies over the years but I will always remember my first! He was my fave.

Comment

You're a lovely girl and I think anyone where you're from would love to have you as his Sugar Baby. I think you should just jump in! Use this site to find some Daddies in your area and set up some dates to see if you click. Be up front about how it's your first and find a Daddy who wants to be patient with you. Becuase no offense, the first time will take some learning and you need a Daddy who is wanting to take that on! Best of luck and have fun!

Comment

Best of luck! Be safe and have fun out there. I've never done it myeslf but I have some girlfriends that love their Daddies and it seems like they've got a good thing going.

Comment

Thanks for the vote of confidence! Reading all of this has made me decide to try it out once and for all. No point in wondering if I ever could have done it, right? No regrets!

Comment

I think you will love it. As a sugar daddy, I always cherish my babies and most of the daddies I know do as well. It really is a relationship thing, you have to find compatibility.

Comment

I guess you have all the goods to offer, go out there and explore the wild.

Comment

who thinking the could be my sugar babe????

Comment

Working...
                X