Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best gift you've gotten from a sugar daddy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best gift you've gotten from a sugar daddy?

Nothing better than gifts from your Sugar Daddy! I want to hear about the best gift you've ever gotten. This isn't about bragging or making anyone feel bad or keeping tabs. Just an appreciation thread of when our Daddies take really good care of us! I'll go first: I had a Daddy who got me a custom cocktail dress. He knew how much I loved fashion and my fave designer is Gaultier. He set me up with a private appointment at their atelier and I was fitted for my very own dress. It is still one of my fave pieces. In fact, it's the one thing that keeps me healthy because i would be so crushed if I couldn't fit into that dress anymore! haha! what special gifts have you gotten?

Ohhhh what a special gift! I'm not that much into fashion but I can see the specialness in getting to have such a personal experience. I haven't been a baby for very long but I got a new phone from my daddy once. It was a big deal because my mom is in hospital and sick right now so it's important that someone can contact me at all times. I didn't have a phone before because they are realy expensive. But he got me one! And not only that, he got my mom one and they are both smart phones so we can video chat with each other. There are definitely more luxurious gifts out there but this one was so so special to me.

Comment

My fave gift from a Daddy was years ago, I retired from being a Sugar Baby a few years ago. But I had this Sugar Daddy who loved to send me on special trips. The best place I ever went was Bruges. Might sound random but In Bruges is one of my fave movies and I've always wanted to go. So he sent me there on a weekend getaway! I got to spend a couple days there alone (another thing that I love is to travel alone) and then he met me there for a another few nights of absolute romance. We took a canal ride and ate waffles in the big city square. It's been years and I still think about that trip a lot!

Comment

one of the best gifts i ever got from one of my daddies was a convertible. never had a car before and this one was bright red and just big enough for me and my daddy. true luv was riding around in that car, vroom vroom

Comment

I got an engraved necklace from a Daddy once. It was a favorite saying from a book: Always. Yeah yeah, it's Harry Potter. But I only ever mentioned it offhand once and he remembered and surprised me with the necklace. I still wear it to this day!

Comment

I haven't been a Sugar Baby in years and years, but I still remember one gift fondly. A place I had always wanted to see was the Grand Canyon, specifically at sunrise. My Daddy flew us to just by the park in a private jet and first we took a helicopter ride through the canyons. Afterward we spent a romantic night in a nearby hotel and got up super early to see the sunrise. It was so magical. I took a bunch of photos and got them framed and printed.

Comment

These are all such great gifts! Really warming my heart. There's nothing better than a Daddy that treats you well. <3

Comment

Working...
              X