Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much time is normal to spend with your sugardaddy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much time is normal to spend with your sugardaddy?

I'm new to being a sugarbaby and I am curious how much time you are supposed to spend with your sugardaddy. For example, in a full week, how many days out of seven should you be spending with your sugardaddy? I'm just curious! Hope this is an okay question to ask.

Hey Chica, this is totally an okay question to ask! And it's a very important one. You should always always always---always!---set up boundaries and expectations with your Sugar Daddy. Some Daddies might want to see you only one day a week. Others might want to see you a few times a week. Generally the Sugar Daddy can have the upper hand because they are the ones with the power and support in the relationship. However, don't think that that means they can boss you around! You have a say too. And a good Sugar Daddy will want his Sugar Baby to be happy and enjoying his company. But on average, the expectation is at least once per week. Maybe twice!

Comment

It all depends! I've had some daddies that I only see once a week, others I see a bit more. And sometimes there are special trips or times where I spend many days in a row, and then we take a break for a bit. For example, I accomanied my daddy once on a week-long business trip in Europe. I attended some events with him and also got to do some sight-seeing and shopping. Afterward we went back to our once a week schedule. Communicate with your daddy and make sure you know what he wants and that it also works out with what you want too.

Comment

Gonna echo everyone else here and say it all depends! Each sugar relationship I have had has been tailor made specifically for the two of us. Generally, though, this isn't a full-time gig so if that is the expectation make sure you are getting enough out of it!

Comment

Amazing advice, thank you everyone! I am very excited to start my adventure into being a sugarbaby and I just want to make sure that I do it right!

Comment

Very excited for you. Being a sugar baby is the best! Msg me anytime you have any other questions or concerns. I'm here for ya.

Comment

Working...
            X