Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What about sugar mommas?? Where you at, ladies??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about sugar mommas?? Where you at, ladies??

So I see a lot of talk about sugar daddys in this forum but what about sugar mommas? Are there any sugar mommas here that have male babies? What about female babies? Is that just something that isn't a thing at all? Curious of learning more about this world! And maybe finding a sugar momma for myself. No fair that all the girls get to be babies, ha.

Sugar Mommas are deffo a thing! I spent a short time being one. It's a different dynamic, obviously. But I've had loads of fun with my own Babies in the past. Honestly speaking, though, I think there are less Sugar Mommas out there because of the financial logistics. Let's face it: there are way more men in positions of financial freedom and power. It's also more of an expected male personalitiy trait to have a younger woman that he spoils and dotes on. Not to say it doesn't happen for women, of course!

Comment

Hey Georgie, cutie. I bet yo ucan find yourself a nice momma if you look around. There have got to be tons of women who would want to take care of you and show you a good time. Are you okay with being bossed around? Hehe

Comment

I am very very good at being bossed around, taking care of women, and following orders. I am even better at accepting presents and I look pretty damn good dressed up in a nice suit!

Comment

There ya go! You sound like perfect baby material to me!

Comment

I'm a sugar momma, hi! It's a good place to be. Got one serious (and seriously cute) baby right now and I luv him to pieces. It's a diff dynamic for sure, being the one who pays for most stuff and takes care of him financially. But it also makes me feel powerful and sexy.

Comment

Niccccccceee. Good on ya, birdie.

Comment

Working...
              X