Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you ever be too old to be a sugar baby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you ever be too old to be a sugar baby?

Okay so I'm 36 and I know the norm is to be a lot younger as a Sugar Baby. That is what the Daddys want of course. And I don't blame them because who doesn't want a nice young piece of arm candy to spoil, right? But what about us older gals? Do you think there's a point? Are there Daddys out there who don't mind an older woman? I like to think I look pretty good for my age! I used to Sugar Baby a lot more when I was younger but took a break for a few years. Now I want to get back into it but I'm afraid I'm too old. I don't wanna waste my time if I am!

First of all, I absolutely cannot believe from your photo that you are 36! Girl, you look stupendous! Secondly, I don't think you have anything to worry about. There are Sugar Daddies of all ages and it only stands to reason that they are looking for Sugar Babies of all ages too! Sure a lot of Daddies want someone who might be younger but there are just as many who want someone your age or even a bit older. Do not worry! Jump back in to the Sugar world!

Comment

I'm a bit older than you, Jessika, and I'm still a sugar baby. I love it still! And at this age, I definitely tend to attract a slightly more mature daddy. But at the same time there are plenty of younger daddies who are into the whole "cougar" thing. It's all who you meet and what they are into and how you set up your relationship! I will say that older daddies are really nice. There is a different dynamic there; way more relaxed. Welcome back to sugar land!

Comment

Yeah, I hope I look as good as you when I'm your age! You look incredible, Jessika! Age is only a number anyway, right? I'm a much younger baby but I have met some daddies who prefer someone older. They've even told me so, that they want someone more mature and experienced because it looks a little nicer and less gossip-worthy at special events and what not, which is a huge part of the baby experience, as you know. I think you're in a very good position to attract some daddies your own age who want something in their age range for personal/emotional reasons. go get 'em!

Comment

Working...
        X