can i get sum advice on this 1, plz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i get sum advice on this 1, plz?

ive had a sugar daddy 4 a few mos now. we stick to a schedule bc he says he likes things organized, lol. thas cool tho bc i kno when i am going to see him and when i am not. we always have a date every thurs xcept this thurs is my birthday n i wanan do something with my girls. girls night, have sum fun, get a lil crazy. i txtd my daddy to let him kno that i was busy on our usual date we needed to change the date n he was not really happy. i dont see what the big deal is tho? its my birthday! i wanna spend it wit my besties. i mean i like him well enuff but not to spend on my birthday, lol. wht wuld u do?

I can see this from both points of view. Yes, birthdays are very important and not every baby wants to spend their birthday with their daddy. That's totally fine and I think a lot of people would feel the same way. However, if your daddy is big on a schedule and that is the rapport you have, by only texting him and not giving him much notice, likely he thought you were being rude and inappropriate. A sugar daddy and baby relationship is built on trust and expectations. Your daddy is taking care of you so he expects respect in return. Does that make sense?

Comment

I also wouldn't have sent just a text. It's a bit flippant. Also, it sounds like you didn't text him to ask PERMISSION but rather TOLD him what you were going to do. You shouldn't be telling your daddy anything, you should be asking for permission. It goes back to that respect and defference thing. That's big in sugar daddy and baby relationships.

Comment

i dun rly see why its a big deal to send a txt. i txt every1! even my mom, lol... n im not gonna beg anyone even my daddy to have my own night on my birthday. i gave him options 4 a diff night that shuld be good enough

Comment

Did I say beg? I said "ask permission." Totally different. Again, it is about respect. Respect.

Comment

Hi doll, I agree with everyone here. I know that birthdays are special and you are right to want to spend it your way. I think for future just make sure you give your daddy enough notice, especially if he really likes plans and schedules, and maybe do it in person. Make him a part of your plan and life. He'll appreciate that.

Comment

• onagain1066
              onagain1066 commented
              Editing a comment
              You ar very right!

I think he was disappointed because as you said he wants things to be organized. Just apologize and tell him this will not happen again.

Comment

i miss the touch of a lady

Comment

Working...
              X