OMG, this is the cutest story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG, this is the cutest story

Got a really cute story! So I found myself my first daddy and we've got a really great thing going. He takes good care of me but also respects my space and keeps it casual on account of the fact that we're both super busy. He's got one of those jobs where he is always going to galas and I accompany him to them. One of them had a silent art auction and I was eyeing this piece of art I really liked. It was a portrait of a ballerina and I used to do ballet and it kind of spoke to me! I was going to bid on it and then saw some of the other bids were in the high thousands of dollars, wayyyyyy out of my price range. I didn't say anything to my daddy because I try not to beg about gifts and stuff... seems tacky. And then last night, a whole week after the party, I get a package delivery and it is a painting from the same painter. Another ballerina! Somehow he must've seen me eyeing the painting and remembered. I have it hanging above my bed right now. The first piece of really nice art I've ever owned!

Hey, good on ya chicha! That daddy sounds like a good one. The best gifts are the really thoughtful ones eh.

Comment

Girlllll never let him go. What a story--I totally swooned. Like being showed with gifts is one thing, but a thoughtful one like that is even more special.

Comment

Thoughtful gifts are the best! I am all about the thoughtful gifts. Well, mine usually aren't worth so much money haha. But depsite any money it still makes a difference when there is special thought behind it.

Comment

Glad you found a great daddy who is taking care of you, sweetie! The first daddy is always the most special. Make sure you treat him right so you can both have a long and fullfilling sugar relationship.

Comment

I most definitely am treating him right. If you know what I mean, haha. And then some! Even without the gifts, he is so kind and thoughtful. I am super lucky and I won't be fucking this up anytime soon.

Comment

Aw that's really nice. It's cool how there are these relationships that exist. I don't see anything wrong with it. In this world...

Comment

Wow he sounds like one of the good ones. Good job finding someone like him. Never let him go girl

Comment

Wow. That's one amazing story and Daddy you got there. Hope you'll last long!

Comment

On that's nice, good for you, Hope I find mine as well. fingers crossed.

Comment

• CupcakeTea
                      CupcakeTea commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Why are you looking for a sugar daddy?

That was a heart warming story and you deserve the painting because you said you never really ask from your daddy.
                    Last edited by morelove; 05-30-2018, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Such a thoughtful daddy and I bet you are more than happy with what he did.

Comment

I hope that the two of you are remaining strong in your relationship

Comment

• domval
                          domval commented
                          Editing a comment
                          if the sex is good and there trust any relationship can last

• HoneyConey
                          HoneyConey commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Honey, are you sure that it is trust and not thrust? lol
                      Working...
                      X