Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you get into being a sugar daddy or mommy or baby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you get into being a sugar daddy or mommy or baby?

How did you all get into sugaring? Would love to hear some stories about what got you into the sugar world.

I found out about the Sugaring world online. Thank god for the internet! Sites like this helped me connect to members of the community. I remember being really nervous when I started, like no one would want to be my daddy. I met a really lovely guy and we clicked and I haven't looked back. I've had a few daddys and even a mommy. I want to be a sugar baby until I get to old to do it!

Comment

I'm super new to this, just got my first daddy a few months ago! It's the best. I had a friend who did it and her daddy had a friend who was looking for a baby and she askd if I would be interested. I wasn't sure if I wanted that kind of relationship but so far so good. I mean who doesn't like being pampered, lol!

Comment

When I hit my early thirties, I realized I wasn't meeting the kinds of women I wanted to be spending time with naturally. I had a great job and a good income and I wanted to spoil someone--it just had to be the right person. I just wasn't meeting the right person through the usual channels an a colleague recommended looking into becoming a sugar daddy. The lifestyle just clicked for me.

Comment

I did it when I was younger first. Admittedly I got into it for the presents and pampering. I quit and recently got back into it. Found I'm more enjoying the companionship than the financial support and presents. Its just nice to have someone special you know you can count on!

Comment

Mine happened by complete accident! I went on a normal date with this guy and was just expecting it to be a one night stand. He said he had a proposition for me and told me about being a Sugar Daddy. I guess you could say he gave me the sales pitch, ha. I thought Why not! It sounded like it could be fun. At the very least, I wanted to try it out for a bit. That guy was my Daddy for a few years in the end. Haven't looked back since.

Comment

I got divorced about a year ago and wanted to do something exciting and for me. I got married young and only ever had one partner. So I went a little nuts and started experimenting with loads of different kinds of hookups and relationships. That was fun for a bit, but I wanted something a little less manic and where I got a little bit of pampering. Who doesn't want pampering! I wasn't sure if being in my 30s would mean I couldn't find a daddy but I didn't have to look long to find the perfect daddy.

Comment

Working...
              X