Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I wanna stop, what's the best way to do that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I wanna stop, what's the best way to do that?

whats the best way to get out of the sugar baby game? had a few daddys over the years but have one right now. i've always been really bad at breakups and i dont wanna let my daddy down. but also i just want to stop and have some me time. maybe date some guys regularly. any advice for how to break it to a daddy easy?

Treat it like a regular breakup! Just sit him down and tell him you want out. Don't text, don't email, and definitely don't ghost. He's been taking care of you after all so gotta end this with as much respect as he's been showing you.

Comment

You're a little old to be bad at breakups don't you think? what did you do with all your other partners?

Comment

tbh i've always been the one being broken up with haha. makes it a bit easier when I'm the passive party!

Comment

Ohhh I getcha. Well, guess it's time to start! Be honest and tell him the truth. He deserves it. And relationships ebb and flow. And most of them end. That's just the way it is and what makes relationships so beautiful. Your daddy will understand.

Comment

change ur number lol

Comment

I've done this a few times. It's hard, but that's just part of ending a relationship. And I always say if you aren't mature enough to end a relationship, no matter what type, you shouldn't start one. This is especially true for a sugar daddy relationship. There is so much more on the line with them.

Comment

Omg just man up and end it. Jesus christ, how hard is it to end something?

Comment

Working...
                X