Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has your sugar daddy ever offered to fly you somewhere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has your sugar daddy ever offered to fly you somewhere?

Do any of you sugar babies ever get to be flown places. like nice vacations? I'm not a baby but I think i'd consider it if I got to go to a tropical paradise every winter!

Occassionally--depends on the relationship you have and what your daddy wants. Just like any regular relationship, really. I've been a lot of places over the years--Europe, Cancun, Bahamas, Iceland... My daddys have always loved to travel and they need their babies so I tag along. I think my fave trip was Iceland. We went in the summer and it was so gorgeous. The sun barely sets there in the summer! It's still light at like 11pm. So weird / beautiful.

Comment

I don't want to be supporting the idea that you should only get into being a sugar baby for the gifts. But also that's kind of the point isn't it? Yes, I've traveled! I had one daddy who had a private plane so we went all over on the weekends. My fave trips were to Maine. Not tropical but very romantic and cozy. I love the east coast.

Comment

I haven't gone anywhere far away yet but I would love to travel! My daddy has a cottage up north and we've gone there. As nice as Muskoka is, I wouldn't really consider it an exotic vacation! Haha.. But it is a gorgeous cottage on a private lake, with a dock and a canoe. I saw a moose the last time we were up there. Moose are big, y'all.

Comment

I've treated various babies to trips over the years. Trips are different because often we aren't spending 24/7 with our babies. So to go away for a full week or two weeks or however long it can change the dynamic of the relationship. Sometimes I've done business trips and brought a baby along. She amuses herself during the day, attends work functions with me and we still have some time to ourselves. I've only done a full vacation with a handful of very special babies.

Comment

I did a tour through Europe once. It was part work trip and part vacation, which worked out. At the time I hadn't spent that much one on one time with my daddy. He was awesome but. You know. Space, haha. By the end we were getting our own rooms so we could have some alone time when we needed it. Made the sex way better though.

Comment

I've got a cruise to Bermuda coming up. Next month! Can't wait.

Comment

I got to go to Austraila once. Flight was almost the best part because we were on one of those planes with the pods and the showers. It was so damn cool. I never wanted to leave. Austraila had kangaroos but the plane had pods.

Comment

Working...
                X