Sugar Daddy appreciation thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar Daddy appreciation thread!

Sugar babies! We all love our daddies. They take care of us, pamper us, keep us safe. They are our rocks. Lets give it up for all the badass daddies we have.

So much love for all my my daddies! My current daddy is one of the best, though. He's so kind and considerate in all ways... except in the bedroom, aha. Seriously some of the best sex I've ever had.

Comment

Daddys, I love you all! I've been lucky that every daddy I've ever had has been the best. I seriously dunno what I'd do without them. It's not just the gifts or fiancial support. It's the emotional support, the relationship part.

Comment

my dadies have been pretty good. presents are good, sex is good. havent gone on a big trip yet but summer is coming up and ive got my fingers crossed. mama wants to go to florida lol.

Comment

just getting out of being a baby but not because of the daddies. my daddies have all been fucking the best. understanding. cool. great in bed.

Comment

• hardandrough
            hardandrough commented
            Editing a comment
            how about sharing a steamy experience or two then, would love to get a bit naughty with some stories.

I wouldn't still be a baby if I didn't love it. And the reason I love it is because of the daddies. Thank you daddies! Thank you!

Comment

Where's our sugar baby appreciation thread? Daddies, get on that!

Comment

Haha yeah, we deserve some love too!

Comment

I hope my babies have appreciate me as much as you ladies appreciate your daddies. Feeling the love.

Comment

MY DADDY IS THE BEST. HE TAKES CARE OF ME AND LAST MONTH I GOT A DIAMOND NECKLACE. ITS REAL. MUCH LOVE TO MY DADDY.

Comment

All this love is inspiring me to become a baby. I don't think I've liked any of my boyfriends this much, haha.

Comment

Working...
                    X