Creep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creep

What's the creepiest thing that happened to you in your first date? The date was going better than I was expecting, when he accidentally told me that he's been checking my social network accounts before asking me out

He used a different pic on his dating profile. To show proof that he was really my date, he called my phone right in front of me

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      Janbaby No, he was just really a creep. lol

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      Amazeac Yes, I will be more careful next time.

• SimplyAlisha
      SimplyAlisha commented
      Editing a comment
      And I bet he used a picture of a handsome man.

He talked about his taxidermy collection and how he would like to be turned into a taxidermy once he is dead

Comment

Mine was a bit similar with morelove 's story. He based our conversations on the things that I often post about online

Comment

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      How did you find out that he stalked you online before?

The guy was too creepy that we didn't even need to have a date. We've already made plans that we would be seeing each other at the restaurant when all of a sudden he calls that he's already outside my place and waiting. So I asked him how did he find out where I was living. He then confessed that he followed me a bunch of times before he even introduced himself to me

Comment

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope you decided to move to another place when he told you about the stalking that he did

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope that you didn't develop paranoia (of being followed) after that experience.

I had a date with someone I met in Tinder on the first date, he told me he knows where I live, I was shocked because I never told him where and it was definitely not written on my profile. So creepy.

Comment

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe, she stalked you even before the two of you had met in person.

• VickyMae55
      VickyMae55 commented
      Editing a comment
      That is a major red flag, I hope you stop seeing him before things get escalated.

Originally posted by morelove View Post
    What's the creepiest thing that happened to you in your first date? The date was going better than I was expecting, when he accidentally told me that he's been checking my social network accounts before asking me out
    well, I think that's not creepy at all. Besides he just wanna know if you really are what you are on your social media account.

Comment

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he told her something that was really personal that's why she kinda freaked out

Haven't been in a date with a creep before but I hope I can learn something from the comments here.

Comment

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      Learn what exactly? How not to be a creep or how to be a creep? lol

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Just hope that you never acted like a creep during a date

When it comes to checking your dates other social media accounts, how far should we back read before it enters creepy category?

Comment

The creepiest thing that happened to me was when my date disappeared and didn't return after excusing herself going to the restroom.

Comment

Working...
      X