Is this Catfish??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this Catfish??

I have a long time friend in a chat room and, he was nice and sweet. An Ideal man if you ask me. After how many months of communication we decided to meet. I was shocked because he is the same when it comes to appearance but a big disappointment when it comes to attitude. Gone the sweet and nice person he was. I was really disappointed at that time. What do you think, is that considered a catfish? For some who don't know the meaning of catfish here is an attachment.

I think so, he pretended to be the nice guy in order to lure you.

Comment

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that is the case that is why being gullible have its own risks.

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally regret meeting him, though.

Nah, maybe he just wanted to show you the real him but unfortunately, you do not like it.

Comment

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      I much appreciate it if he was the same guy as what he told he was.

No, I don't consider that as a catfish. He just wanted to show his real identity hoping for you to accept him. I guess being true to others was not always a good idea.

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      It 's okay being true but if being true means showing that you are a jerk then that will not work on anyone.

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      HoneyHoney72 definitely agree with you.

Nope. I don't think you can say that was a catfish.

Comment

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you think that? lol

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Cause being a catfish means that you are a poser or not the same person.

If you feel like his taking you for a ride, might as well stop talking to him just to be safe

Comment

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, she has to trust her guts because I also think that he was catfishing her.

No, what happened to you was not a catfish, honey. Just admit that you don't really like him being true to you.

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that the guy was the one who wasn't being true and not the girl

Why not try and search for him in other sites if you feel that he's taking you for a ride

Comment

Let's just say that you've been with a complete douche bag. Try to avoid those kind of guys next time

Comment

• CuddlyPac
        CuddlyPac commented
        Editing a comment
        That's easier said than done. Since there are guys who would act really nice in the beginning and be total assholes the very second things go well between the two of you

• BabeLady
        BabeLady commented
        Editing a comment
        CuddlyPac have you been with someone like that before? I'm talking about the nice guy at first and a total jerk afterwards

That is why never believe someone online unless you meet them in person because you might not know who they really are.

Comment

• Carlosa34
        Carlosa34 commented
        Editing a comment
        Indeed, the online world is far different from reality because people can fake who they are on online.

I think it was a catfish considering that he faked his identity in chat.

Comment

I would suggest that you go out with me rather than spend your time with someone like him

Comment

That's why online dating is not advisable because you would not really know who you are talking with.

Comment

Working...
          X