The most romantic date of my life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most romantic date of my life

I wanan hear about the most romantic dates you've ever had! I think I just had mine last night. I've had plenty of dates in my life but nothing I would ever categorize as ROMANTIC. I think the last time I thought anything was romance was when I was a teenager. I thought it was going to be a super typical date. The gal picks me up and I ask her where we are going. See, she hadn't told me up until now. I was completely in the dark! She said we were going somewhere special and to be patient. She takes me to the High Line, which is this cool elevated park on the west side. Except it's kind of late and I'm pretty sure it's closed. Except...it isn't! She has a pal who works on the board for the park or something and she pulled some strings to get us access. We walk along the park and the whole thing is empty and we have the most gorgeous view of the city. We get to a seating area and I see it's been decorated with fairy lights and there is a picnic set up. It's for us! We sit and eat pastires (my fave) and sip champagne (cheap, but who cares, haha). It was a little dorky but if you must know anything about me it's that I absolutely LOVE dorky things like that. And the reason for the special date is because I told her that one of my fave things about NYC was seeing the city at night, that I think it's magical. An she showed me the most magical view of all! It was so sweet of her. We ended up walking along the whole park for a few hours and shared a kiss with a stunning view of the city stretching out behind us. I totally melted. The next date is one me so I've really gotta step up, me thinks!

Damn girl, that's pretty special. I don't even think a long-term boyfriend of mine has even done aything that special! She sounds like a keeper.

Comment

Wowwwwwww, what a story. I'm melting too! Also I really wanna go to this park now. It sounds really pretty. I guess I'll have to go with the regular folks during public hours though, haha. I've only been dating for a few years, but I had a very romantic date with my high school boyfriend. It was during prom. I save up for my prom dress and it was so expensive that I couldn't afford anything else, like jewellery or getting my hair done. He surprised me with a makeover at the mall and a gorgeous necklace. And then a limo picked us up to take us to the prom. It was so sweet! We ended up parting ways but that evening still stays with me. And I still wear the necklace.

Comment

DAMN.that's a story! and a lot for a first date, shit. like that's gonnna ruin dates for the rest of us, gurl... i'm not one for romance to be honest. i think its all kind of silly and useless. like u kno what's romantic to me? taking care of me. helpin me pay my bills. getting me groceries. THAT is romance. truth.

Comment

Working...
        X