uggghhhhhh so so annoying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uggghhhhhh so so annoying

all i want is a good time? is that too much to ask! and maybe I'm a little old fashion and like having the guy pay for things on the date but is that too horrible? I feel like everyone these days wants to split things or it's "feminist" to pay for things yourself and now guys are expecting this too! I just wanted to be treated! Sheesh.

I'm assuming you mean that you went on a date and hate to pay and it annoyed you? That sucks. But I guess it's good for dudes that they don't HAVE to pay all the time. Maybe try to set it up in advance that you want to be treated? There are PLENTY of guys out there that love treating their women! Just gotta find the right ones.

Comment

yes! ha, sorry. guess my rambling didn't make complete sense. yes I went on a date and it got to the end and he didn't even offer to split the bill. he just looked at me and then looked at the bill and then back at me! I was starting to get flustered and the waiter was staring at us so I just paid the whole thing. So weird! I guess I need to start being more up front about these things but it's so weird talking about money.

Comment

You're just not dating the right dudes, that's all it is. Plenty of my boys prefer to pay for their dates and women. It's just the right thing to do! But there are a lot of kids out there who want things to be "fair" and "equal." To each their own but I'm all about that old fashioned date life.

Comment

I wuld take u out and wine and dine you, honey.

Comment

good to know there are still some old fashioned guys out there! I was starting to feel like the whole world was getting too progressive.

Comment

I prefer to split, but that's just me! And sometimes I don't mind if the guy pays, and sometimes I'll pay. It's just a different dynamic, you know? Like "I can take care of myself." Or "I want to treat you too." Like, mabye I want to treat my date? I would recommend making sure that you're upfront about it so there are no surprises at the end of the date.

Comment

Maybe next time you have to ask the guy if he's going to treat for the meal or not

Comment

The problem with people is that they complain too much! If he treats you, you'll claim feminism. If he doesn't, you'll diss him. What's wrong with the world? Smh.

Comment

I feel like in the first date, the man should pay, I feel like both parties has the obligation to keep things interesting but it's up to the man to pay the bill. It's called 'courtesy' guys.

Comment

The problem here is that your expectations are way too much

Comment

Working...
                      X