WHO DOES THIS?!?!?!?!!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHO DOES THIS?!?!?!?!!?

I got ditched at a date last night! I went up to go to the bathroom and when I came back the douche was gone! He didn't even leave any money behind-----I had to pay the whole bill! But whatever, I don't mind paying. It's beind ditched. LIKE ARE WE CHILDREN? I feel like even a kid would have better manners. Like if you aren't having a good time say so. Or pretend like your friend texted with an emergency! At least put in the effort to lieeeeeeeeeee.

What an absolute dick! Like do you think maybe it was a real emergency and he left suddenly and just didn't have time to text or wat to tell you? I guess I'm being overly optimistic-----ha. I just like to see the best in people. But this guy sounds like a dick!

Comment

• leonbronsomGM
      leonbronsomGM commented
      Editing a comment
      I mean like for real who does have there phone stuck up there ass?? plenty of time to shoot a text or better yet be a man and handle it head up but that's me

No text, no message, no nothing! And it's been like a day and still nothing. I absolutely refuse to message him because I'm so miffed at how rude it was. Then again, maybe I should call and demand an explanation. Or at least an apology. People shouldn't get away with ghosting!

Comment

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      I think its about time to forget about this guy. I hope this wont happen again and I know you'll be careful with your upcoming dates.

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      Anyways I hope, you'll more successful dates. You know what to do now.

ghosting is rough and super rude. if a man can't man up and tell a girl he doesn't want to stay then he doesn't deserve to be dating!

Comment

Shit thats rude! Ive been on some bad dates before but I never just leave. And not saying the date was bad either! I'd say be happy that he ditched because he likely wasn't worth your time.

Comment

Yes, exactly! Like I thought the date was going just fine. It wasn't like the WORLD'S GREATEST DATE or anything but I was enjoying myself! Irregardless he shouldn't have just left. So rude! I'm still so surprised! I guess I'm lucky I've never been ditched before. Does this happen often? I am sorry to every woman this has ever happened to!

Comment

• yumyum
          yumyum commented
          Editing a comment
          Same thing happened to me, I went outside for an important call then when I returned he's gone. The good thing is the order didn't came yet, I just cancelled it because I don't have much on me. Since then I always make sure to bring enough money for dates, I mean, you know, we never know what will happen.

This totally happened to me once. Totally different set up and we were actually having the worst time ever and I couldn't figure out a nice way to end it and I didn't want to be rude. Luckily he found a way to sneak out when I was up at the bar and that was that. I was actually kind of grateful! He also settled half the bill too so I really couldn't complain. It was a gentleman's ghost, hahahaha.

Comment

Hahahaha! A gentleman's ghost! I wish I had gotten that treatment.

Comment

greenapple - I hate to play the devils' advocate here, but there's more to your story that is missing. If you're able to elaborate on your date, it would bring a better understanding.
            Mr. Rain has appeared and spoken! You may now continue with your regular activites.

Comment

What an asshole! Maybe he realized he ain't got money as well so he took the chance to leave when you went to the bathroom.

Comment

Another idiotic mother fucker! Forget about him, he should be getting lost somewhere.

Comment

Apparently the guy you're out with is the one who does that sort of thing lol. Sounds like he got you in the palm of his hands that why that happened

Comment

• 1xz9
                    1xz9 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nothing beats like a being a smart ass, am I right?

• PussySlay
                    PussySlay commented
                    Editing a comment
                    right, and damn what kind of a guy does this

What a moron! This kind of man should burn.

Comment

He should at least be decent to say he would leave. But he's a ghost anyways.

Comment

• Cupcakeri
                      Cupcakeri commented
                      Editing a comment
                      And ghost are never decent, they usually walks away without a word.

• Lookingforlovin
                      Lookingforlovin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That's true, do you know a ghost who had a decent exit? lol

Okay the way the he left you was really a douche move. But what were you talking about during the meal? Maybe he was put off with your conversation that's why he left without saying goodbye to you

Comment

Working...
                    X