Hardest hookup to deal with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardest hookup to deal with

My friend shared with me her hookup story that she had a hard time to deal with. It was way back in college with an obese guy, but he's really sweet and is a great cook and I happen to know him. They're all alone in his room and as she was about to eat him out, she was disappointed with his needle-dick. In the end, he just rubbed his dick against her clit and they made out instead. I couldn't help myself from laughing about it. Anyway, the guy turned out to be a jerk when she tried to end things with him. He starts spreading rumors to his friends that he deflowered my friend. It made me laugh so hard and burst into tears, but anyway, have you guys dealt with a hookup like this?

The hardest hookup I've dealt with was with a guy who turned out to be married. I found out when I saw his original profile on his social media account, I even found out that he has a kid already.

Comment

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Men and their egos. He thinks that women are fighting over him when he just feels insecure the whole time lol

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      But it was just a hookup, right? It should not be a big deal.

I've almost hooked up with a family friend that I despise when I was a kid. I thought that she's changed turns out she's one of those people that I still despise lol

Comment

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      Were the two of you about to hookup when you realized that she hasn't changed?

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you despite the lady? What did she do to you to make you feel that way?

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      Did she knew that you despised her?

I think that his being obese can be a reason why he had a needle sized dick and the same goes for men who are bodybuilders

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      If you were to choose between an obese man and a body builder, who would you choose and why?

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      Are the cocks of the bodybuilders also muscular?

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      HoneyConey are you thinking that they're also using their cocks when it comes to lifting weights that's why you're thinking that their dicks are muscular?

Are you sure that your friend doesn't mind sharing this story here?

Comment

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      There's a chance that she knows that LoveShove would talk about her previous experience

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      Her friend would never know. I assume that her friend is not a member here. lol.

Did you consider that hookup as a hard one because your friend end up not being fully satisfied with him?

Comment

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      That can be the reason why she thought that her friend had a hard time during that day

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you been with someone that made you feel sexually frustrated every time the two of you had sex

That was so funny! My grin, while I was reading your post, was up to my ears already!
    Anyway, I never had a hookup with an obese man so I do not know if they have needle dicks.

Comment

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you thinking that every who's obese has a needle sized dick?

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      PussySlay After knowing this one, then I would not date an obese man anymore. lol.

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      Annalyn How would I know? Maybe, not. But perhaps most of them.

Mine was different. Your friend had an obese man with needle dick; I had a man with a very huge dick. Do I need to say that I had a difficult time dealing with his big package?

Comment

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you scared that you might end up being loose? Our vaginas are elastic, you should've considered banging him all night long lol!

If that's the only encounter that they had, then I won't consider it as a hookup . Are you think that it was a hard hookup because she ended up being sexually frustrated because they weren't able to fuck?

Comment

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      It's hard to deal with someone who isn't as good as you think. Of course, you would consider it frustrating as well if you happen to experience the same thing.

Why not try and recommend me to your friend since I don't have a needle sized dick

Comment

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you know how to use that dick of yours?
Working...
X