Give it a go or no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give it a go or no?

I remember that my aunt used to hook up with a gym teacher at my college. He used to come over to her place, and she lives just next door to our house. She introduced him to our family knowing that they're dating exclusively. A few weeks later, I've noticed that he hasn't been visiting my aunt and coincidentally, a dummy account messaged me. He says that we go to the same college and he sees me often. I was clueless that it was the gym teacher. He sent me compliments, he says he saw me by the cafeteria and I look pretty. He was being friendly and all, but I asked my aunt about their relationship. Unfortunately, he ended it with her and I told her that he was kind of hitting on me. She told me to ignore him and my mom was so concerned and told me never to entertain him. It's been 5 years now and he started messaging me again, I honestly think that he was yummy and I wanted to give him a try. Should I give him a go or is it still a no?

If you believe that another man's trash is another man's treasure, then go ahead. Just make sure that your aunt or your mom doesn't find out lol.

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure she can give it a go. They can settle any agreement that they want. Considering that she needed advice from us, I would tell her to keep safe and just enjoy every moment of it lol

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      You know that's a given when you start dating, right? Unless you only date men who never had a girlfriend before

• CupcakeTasty
      CupcakeTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      HugKenji not sure you can find adults who never been in a relationship at this day and age

He did fuck your aunt and now, you wanted to let him fuck you as well? It's kinda hot tho, but don't you think that it's awkward?

Comment

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be so awkward. Who is the next person whom he would fuck? Your mom?

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it hot or awkward? Well, if she wants to give it a go, and no one's stopping her then let her do whatever she wants.

You find a man twice your age as yummy?

Comment

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe, there are men who are twice our age but would still look yummy.

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe she's been into older guys that's why she's interested in hooking up with the gym teacher

• lovie456
      lovie456 commented
      Editing a comment
      There are men out there who are twice our age that still have the skills to get women like us in the palm of their hands. If you don't believe with what I'm saying, tell that to the mother of the youngest child of Mick Jagger

Go ahead. No one is preventing you. You said he is yummy, right?

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      There might be a reason her aunt dumped him, maybe he's not great in bed lol

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      halfSlut23 yeah, you're probably right.

• AirParis
      AirParis commented
      Editing a comment
      halfSlut23 I thought that the man dumped her aunt.

I would say, NO. It's been years right? Maybe he's already with someone or probably has a family. Find someone who doesn't have a past with anyone of your family, that's awkward.

Comment

• AlignerAlive
      AlignerAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree. There are many fish in the ocean. Just look around and they are just around the corner. Do not take someone else's trash.

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      I wouldn't even try and get to be with a guy who's been dating a family member. If he likes me, thank you but I wouldn't want to fuck you since you've already fucked one of my family members lol

Go, girl. Why not just give it a one try? If you do not try, then you won't be able to know if your perception is correct or not.

Comment

• VickyMae55
      VickyMae55 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm surprised that you would encourage her to give it a shot. If that were me, I wouldn't let give him a try since he's fucked my aunt so many times then just wanted to fuck me just 'coz he's curious? Is he really out of his mind?

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do I feel like I kinda wanted to try the gym teacher too? Lol, I feel so encouraged for her to fuck him and I wanted to be next lol

If he's still hot up to this day, I would suggest that you go ahead and do it since you're an adult already

Comment

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      How about NO? He may be hot or not but there are other guys out there who are better than him lol.

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      ManlyBeardMan are you talking about yourself when you mentioned there are better guys out there?

Please don't, spare yourself for some other guys and not with the guy who just happens to bang your aunt even if it's years ago or whatever.

Comment

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      If that were me, I guess it wouldn't be a big deal because I've banged her aunt years ago. I know that the niece might give me a chance to bang her better than I did to her aunt.

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      honesty101 At some point, maybe AudreyA even thought about giving it a try since it has been long gone since the gym teacher screwed her aunt. Besides, he sees more potential in her because she's young and probably more attractive than her aunt.

• HoneySpyder
      HoneySpyder commented
      Editing a comment
      honesty101 you're talking about the side of the guy,right? Are you going to consider it as a badge of sorts that you're able to have sex with an aunt and her niece?

Don't you find it strange or weird that you're going to hookup with someone that your aunt fucked before? Because if that's the furthest thing on your mind, then nothing is going to stop you when it comes to having sex with him

Comment

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that she doesn't find it weird that she's planning to have some with someone that her aunt already had sex with. Because if she was concerned worried about that one, she should have told it immediately

• squirrellove
      squirrellove commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe the instructor started at a young age that's why she doesn't mind doing it with him
Working...
X