Okay, this was pretty funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, this was pretty funny

so i've got a good story because sharing is caring and its always good to laugh!.... so I was getting ready for a date the other night. I hate being late so I was rushing a bit but also i wanted to look rely good. u know how it is! anyway, i'm rushing and i'm curling my hair and not paying attenion to whats happening and omg i totally burned off a chunk of my hair. just like one of those lame youtube videos! I stare at this hunk of hair and want to either laugh or cry. half my head is curled and now ive got this weird chunk missing. but i keep going because the only thing worse than losing a chunk of hair is half curled hair! i text this dude to let him know i might be 10 mins late and i keep getting ready. hair is done and i'm running back to my room to grab my dress and i slip and slide into the door frame and bang my head. BAM. so now i've got a chunk out of my hair but a bruise forming. this is just my night, ahaha. i finish getting ready and put on my fave heels and take a few steps and...you guessed it: the heel snapped. omg. i practically throw the shoes out my window and grab a different pair of shoes and finally FINALLY am ready to leave. I get halfway down the block and realize i don't have my phone. it's got the address of where i'm going and i really need it coz by now i'm going to be really late. so i have to huff it back to grab it. got the phone and now i run out and realize i locked my keys inside. no point in explainin the intricacies of my door system to y'all but basically i could get inside my main door but not my specific apartment door (so weird i know). Landlord doesn't live anywhere close by and only my mum has a copy of the key. My roommate was out and not due back until the next morning. I contemplate just cancelling the date and going to the 'burbs to get my key from my mum. But fuck it, I need this right! I show up like 40mins late at this point and explain to the dude what happened. We had a good laugh over it and he was a lot of fun actually. And he was such a gentleman he let me stay over at his place. And then the next morning he drove me to my mum's to get my spare key. My hair still looks like shit and i've got a major bump on my forehead but i ended up having a good night and was able to laugh it off. I guess the lesson of this story is that there is always a silver lining! Also be super duper careful when you are curling our hair, hahahaha.

That is. Hands down. The BEST story I've ever read. I was laughing so hard! Thank you that so made my day. lol oollol

Comment

Great story! Glad you still went out after it all. Sometimes you've just gotta laugh along with the universe. All about taking everything in stride!

Comment

ahahahahahahah. so good! omg, i did that too my hair once. it was the worst! i was watching tv on my computer while doing my hair and wasn't paying attention. it was a huge chunk out of the front too. took forever to grow back omg.

Comment

Alabama, omg, it's the worst! mine is on the side so it's almost not as noticeable. i feel like it's going to take AGES to grow out. eeeeeeep.

Comment

Working...
          X