Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Totally TMI but I have to get this off my chest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally TMI but I have to get this off my chest.

This might, probably is, wayyyyy TMI but I have to get it off my chest and preserve it somewhere. Apologies. Sorry, not sorry! So I was on a date last night and I was wearing a dress with no undies. Partially because sexy and also partiallly because it's summer and the weather is so gross. Anyway, we're at a bar and I get the feeling like I need to fart. Yes, women fart, get over it. There was a line for the washroom and I figure, well I can just pop outside, rip one, and then get back in. I make an excuse for fresh air but convince the guy to stay and go outside. And I fart...except it isn't a normal one. You guys. I...I sharted. SHARTED. It was just a little bit of runny poop but it was there. I could feel it running down my leg. JFC. I didn't know what to do. Would it smell awful if I went back in? I randomly had a napkin in my purse so I discretely wiped away what I could and then ran for the bathroom. Guy at this point is like, "Uhhh where did she go?" I pushed my way to the front practically shouting EMERGENCY. Some of the girls were miffed but then I think they figured it out quickly and let me pass, haha. I managed to clean myself up and luckily nothing got on my dress. But holy crap (haha) that was close. Lesson: always fart in the toilet...just in case!

Just be glad that it didn't that messy and ruined your dress

Comment

HAHAHAHAHHA! I'm sorry for laughing, but whoa! What an experience you got there.

Comment

That's actually pretty hilarious! But don't dwell on it. You're gonna look back on this one day and laugh your butt off. Shit happens to the best of us (no pun intended). Imagine if you were wearing underwear, that's a lot worse.
        Mr. Rain has appeared and spoken! You may now continue with your regular activites.

Comment

• holleroutyo
          holleroutyo commented
          Editing a comment
          It would be better if she was wearing undies. Since she could easily take them off and then throw it away

• yumyum
          yumyum commented
          Editing a comment
          holleroutyo definitely, so another lesson would be, to always wear panties on dates.
          Last edited by yumyum; 05-10-2018, 09:54 AM.

What an awful experience, this is when you can literally say "shit happens". This will also be a lesson learned for us.

Comment

• Kinkytime
          Kinkytime commented
          Editing a comment
          Exactly! It's just amazing how ladies gets out of these kinds of shits like nothing had happened. Grace under shits, I must say.

I'm sorry @fluffyandsoft45 I just cant help laughing whilst reading your experience. The good thing here is you where able to carry it trough.

Comment

That napkin saved the day for you. You put all the shit together. lol
          Last edited by sexyme1; 05-09-2018, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Not sure if I'm supposed to feel bad for you or laugh at you

Comment

At least now you got it off your chess. I hope this won't happen again,you still got it all together there like nothing happened. Now, you can just laugh at it.

Comment

• merrygoround
                merrygoround commented
                Editing a comment
                I think she does, no one wants to go through the same shit.

• Janbaby
                Janbaby commented
                Editing a comment
                was that a pun?

What an experience, it seems like a long night for you. There are really some days where you think you'll have a good one, but it can turn out into a disaster. Girls should always be ready.

Comment

• uninvoked
                uninvoked commented
                Editing a comment
                But no matter how ready a girl is shit still happens. lol

• Lookingforlovin
                Lookingforlovin commented
                Editing a comment
                At least you're ready for it in case that ever happens again

This might be something to remember during your dates and you will just laugh it off.

Comment

I can't help but laugh after reading this. You never really know what will happen on a regular day like this.

Comment

haha shity situation to be in
                  listo

Comment

Working...
                  X