Friends again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends again?

There are bad breakups and good breakups. After some time, everyone had already moved on. Now, should you meet your ex and treat each other as just friends again?

Treating our ex as friends is so nice. Of course, this is better than having grudges over him, right? Your mind would be at peace that you ended up well with each other as friends again.

Comment

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      BeautifulCupful Had all of your exes ignored you after the breakups? Not even one became friend after the breakup? If yes, then I think that something is wrong with you and not with them.

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      yes that is nice as long as he didn't ruined your life before or not a total jackass when you were together

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      Im always friendly to them no matter what we can't just ignore them that's why I am very careful with my men if love is what we're talking about

No. I would not meet him and treat him as a friend anymore. After all the pain that he had brought me? No, I had already moved on! I would have my own life that is separate from him.

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it's better that way VanVan01 you should avoid him if you're no longer interested in him. Besides, if you have so many friends then why would you be friends with your ex? It could be that he needed something from you.

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      badbadboys No, I do not think that he needs something that is why he wants to be friends with you. It could be that he only wants to have a peaceful co-existence with you.

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      badbadboys I just don't want any connection with him anymore that's why I don't entertain them

I could meet him but on one condition - he should be the one to initiate the meeting process. I will not be the one present myself. I could still be friends with him, after all.

Comment

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it bother you that he might think that you're still interested in him? I guess you're right anyway, he might be assuming that there might be a comeback between you two, lol!

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      I would agree with that too, CupcakeComments. If my ex initiates to meet with me first, then I would go with him.
      If I initiate to meet up with him, he'll think that I'm still into him when I'm not.

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      But if he does not initiate the contact then nothing good would ever happen, right? I believe that some men would not bother to initiate the first contact, though.

If the breakup was good then I could be friends with him but if the breakup was bad then there is no need to be friends with him.

Comment

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      Most of our breakups ended on a rough road, but there might be a chance that we can reconcile with them to consider everything done for good.

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly AglowBeautiful. It would be possible to be friends with your ex if you two broken up in a good way.
      But it is so rare for that to happen these days because most breakups are messy.

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      If the breakup was bad, making friends again would be a good time to reconcile and have an amiable relationship.

Originally posted by HoneySpyder View Post
    There are bad breakups and good breakups. After some time, everyone had already moved on. Now, should you meet your ex and treat each other as just friends again?
    As much as I wanted to, I can't. Her current boyfriend might interfere with it, so it's best that we should keep our distance but there would be no grudges there.

Comment

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here, I wouldn't want to be friends with my ex if he has a girlfriend already. The girlfriend might suspect something and would end up fighting with me. I don't have much time for dramas like that so I shouldn't bother anyway.

It's okay to be friends with your ex. I have some exes that I'm still friends with, and some chose to live on with their lives. I'm fine with it as long as they're fine being friends with me. I don't force friendships, let's not force someone to be friends with if they aren't interested.

Comment

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm glad to know that you're in good terms with most of your exes. As for me, I don't mind if they would befriend me again, but they have to make sure that there's nothing more to that.

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      fucklove, has it ever crossed your mind that your ex might be up to something? He won't be befriending you unless he needed something from you. Could it be that he wants to be your fuckbuddy?

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, well, that is life. You have a very normal relationships with your exes. You are correct in stating that friendship could not be forced. Let us leave them behind if they do not want to be friends with us.

Being friends with your ex means that there is nothing wrong with the past relationship that you've had. That's a sign of maturity. You let go, you move on, you can start over again but be careful of making the same mistakes again.

Comment

• iwantFWB
      iwantFWB commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, it's unusual for me to see a guy like you who's more understanding and open to this ManlyBeardMan. I feel that you've been a kind ex to your past lovers that's why they'd still treat you as a friend and not someone who stays bitter after a relationship that didn't last long.

• Airexadre
      Airexadre commented
      Editing a comment
      exactly you got such a strong statement that makes me want to forgive my ex for what he did to me, I think i'll reconsider this

If its a good breakup them automatically I will be friends with him but bad breakups really tear up your heart. Time moves on but bad memories are hard to forget so it depends on you if you have totally forgiven him despite the bad memories you have with him

Comment

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      i think we should consider being friends and its really hard to ignore him when he smiles at you we must be friendly to them to make them think that were strong and have moved on

To be friends again with him? Sure, why not? I would love to be friends with him. I would have a peace of mind that the relationship ended so well. I could be able to sleep soundly knowing that everything is alright.

Comment

Working...
    X