Sometimes rebounds can be fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes rebounds can be fun!

Just got out of a serious relationship. Usually I avoid rebounds right away because they can be messy and it's almost impossible to just have sex right after you've gotten out of something serious. Too many feelings and shit! But I was out at a bar last night and thre was a guy there and we just click---purely in the sexual way. The minute I laid eyes on him I had to have him. We eye-flirted for a bit and I dragged him into the bathroom and we went at it. It was so fucking hot. We finished and I just left without even looking back. I didn't even get his name! It was so exhilierating and just thing I needed after this rough break up. Not that I want to have a lot of break ups but I think this is the perfect remedy for a bad breakup.

Rebound sex is the best. I do it after every major break up. Like you mention, I keep it myserious and casual. The less I know the better! Also it's even more sexy when you barely know the person.

Comment

The kind of sex sounds exhilirating but it also sounds a bit unsafe. Maybe I'm being a bit of a prude but I would just wanna make sure that these guys are being safe! You're at least using condoms right? And have all the fun, weird, casual sex you want but have regular checkups please! / mom rant (hahaha)

Comment

Bee, you mom you! haha! nah, it's okay. it's good to be concerned. this is one of my first super random hookups so I didn't have anything on me but this guy did. I should start carrying my own condoms on me that is for sure! And ugh, you really think I should go get check out?

Comment

Always carry condoms on me! I also keep a dose of the morning after pill too, because you never know! Random sex is only as fun as long as you are safe.

Comment

YES! Please go get a checkup! No shame in it at all and it's always better to be safe. You never know. Didn't mean to bring your thread down!

Comment

nah nah, no reason to apologize. alll good!

Comment

Love a bit of rebound sex! It's the best to get the last bits of blah out of that previous relationship. Especially if it was a bad or sad breakup. And I ALWAYS keep condoms on me.

Comment

sumtimes a rebound is just what you need to feel great and alive again. I am always down for a good rebound

Comment

Rebounds yup. can't say no to a rebound. Some of the best random sex I've had has been with girls trying to get over their boyfriends. I hope sleeping with me helps in some way, lol, but even if it doesn't it's a good time for me at least.

Comment

Oh it deffo does, Joshy. Don't you worry. At least for me it did!

Comment

rebounds are the shit. live for them. they've helped me thru rough times and the sex is always intense. a little angry too

Comment

oh god, I've only had bad experiences with rebounds. Am I the only one? jeez. but yeah, I think its because i've still been too emtionally upset about my breakup or whatever. the sex is always great and i feel good in the moment but afterward i just fall apart and it feels worse than before the rebound sex.

Comment

i've totally felt that way before too. don't feel alone! those are totally normal feelings to have when reboudning. trust.

Comment

It would be much safer, if you're totally over with your ex if you're planning to have some rebound sex

Comment

Working...
                              X