Old man asked me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old man asked me

If a man who is already 45 years old and who lives with his mother asked you for a date, would you accept it? Why?

But the man is a bit old for me. I do not think that I would still accept his invitation for a date anymore.

Comment

• iwantFWB
      iwantFWB commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if he's filthy rich? Would it still change your mind to dating him? Give it a go? I know I would! Lol.

• lover404
      lover404 commented
      Editing a comment
      iwantFWB Lol. When money talks, the age won't matter anymore. Count me in, then. I do not want to be left behind!

Sure, I would gladly accept his invitation for a date. I had never dated an older man so it would be my chance to experience one. For sure, there would be no sex to be involved as I would not participate with that one.

Comment

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      What if he invites you for a sex right after that first date? Would you reject his invitation?

What I am wondering is why he got old and still with this mother. I could say that he is a loving son as he is still with his mother. It could be that he is taking care of her. Or he is a mama's boy who could not get away from his mom.

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Or maybe he's the only child in the family and his mother always needed him. Ask him if his mom has special needs or something.

yes of course it's not a shame if he's living with his mother some of the folks i know still live with their mother after ending up a bad relationship with their ex-wife

Comment

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      totally agree I bet he takes care of his mother and i find it inspiring and cute

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      No, no, no. This is so strange. Why would you go back to your mom after a failed relationship?

Yeah I would date him and seems nice living with his mom there must be a reason behind it, need to ask him about it without upsetting him

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      MasQue im still living with my mom but im doing good with myself making enough money for her I know im not old but I'm a mamas boy so maybe you could take me on a date too

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      Hanababe But he is only staying with his mom. It is not necessarily that he is dependent on his mom. We do not know the current issue behind. It would be better if she provided more information with it.

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      badbadboys Sorry, but no. I do not like those mama's boys. Since you are earning good, why don't you have your own place? You could still support your mother if you want to.

I would have to investigate first on why is he still living with his mom. If he has a good reason then I would go for a date with him. I'll be inquisitive first

Comment

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      SAME! It's quite questionable but of course, curiosity and for a more precise background check. It will help both of you in so many ways!

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. Would you become a private investigator first before dating that man?

Living with his mom is so strange. I would understand if he was just 18 but he is already 45 so it looks weird. But, ok, I would have to date him and maybe I could learn the reason why he still stays with his mom.

Comment

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he's not used to being alone and paying his own bills. As long as his mom is still well, she can still provide everything that he needs. Maybe he's been through a lot since childhood, I wonder what else would be the story behind all that.

But 45 is kinda old for me. Besides, I do not want to date someone old who still lives with her mom. Sorry, but those are not my type. I want men to live alone. Reason? We could go to his place and fuck there without any constraints. lol.

Comment

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      He must be a 45-year old virgin and might need your assistance there lol! I'm sure you can take him out in a motel or something, plus, what if he's hot and yummy? Wouldn't you take that chance?

I wouldn't mind going on a date with him. Will just try and find out the reason why he still lives with her mom

Comment

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess I wouldn't mind it at all. As long as he's not going to kill me or anything, lol kidding! But I'd like to find out why he's still like that too.

As long as he doesn't look like a slacker or freeloader, then I wouldn't mind dating him. And besides, there might be a valid reason as to why he still living with her

Comment

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      What if he's like those rich programmer types who dresses like a slacker, would it be a pass or not?

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. We must know the real reason behind his stay with his mother. If the reason is rational then I would accept him as one of my dates. Read well, as one of my dates.

I'm guessing that he might have special needs that only his mother is patient enough to take care of him. Everyone else here ever thought of that? Or is it just me?

Comment

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought of that yeah, if he'd ask me out probably I won't notice it at first. But if I'd learn that he's still living with his mom, now I fully understand.
Working...
X